Bastain Milled Putters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This one just hit our Insta account and wanted THPer feedback here as well. Thoughts?

611841b60764967d2e940c91c9ec192f.jpg

Face milling looks awesome!

I know those are octagons and not hexagons, but my immediate reaction was that it looks a lot like Betti.

• Admin
I know those are octagons and not hexagons, but my immediate reaction was that it looks a lot like Betti.

I bet this was by design actually. They have a lot of cool looks. When I first glanced at it, I thought they were circles and was like "whoa that's cool".

I immediately love the milling, saw the B and thought it was a Bettinardi. Interesting

I bet this was by design actually. They have a lot of cool looks. When I first glanced at it, I thought they were circles and was like "whoa that's cool".

Yeah, I'm positive it was. Its a fun milling look, will catch eyes and get people talking.

That milling is so cool, definitely curious to learn more.

It looks cool but that neck is bizarrely short, i can't unsee it

Very cool look and milling - agree with Betti references.
Website coul use some work:
“About Us” - blank
“Featured Products” - blank
“View All Products” - blank

That was my first thought as well. I like it though, it's a good look.

Milling looks great.
Like others have said it looks like a Betti.

I take it that the head cover in the background?

I think the look of the face, very cool.

I love everything about that head, including the milling and the length of the neck.

It looks like a Betti and an Edel had a baby and I kind of like that. I think I like it a lot.

I've followed these guys on Insta for quite awhile and they do some really great refinishes and resto-mods. I believe their in house putters also feature changeable necks?

Back