Michigan Golf Show

Junkyard

Will Travel for Golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
As part of a course-related email subscription I received notification about the upcoming golf shows in Michigan; the only show that fits into my schedule is next weekend in Novi, MI. [michigangolfshow.com]

It's about a four hour drive; just wondering if any of the locals have any experience with this show? If nothing else it will be a day out of the house, but if it's a waste of time I would also appreciate the heads up. Since I'm looking for some extra rounds to tack onto my June trip I'd like to see if any local courses have specials.

Not a waste of time. It is a fairly large show with quite a bit to see. I don't really need anything, but it is fun to just walk around.

All depends on what you are looking for. If you're looking for equipment on the cheap, you're in luck. If you're looking for a demo day experience with lots of knowledge and information, not so much. It's always packed in there tight too. Overall, it's a good time.

Use to go all the time but gave up on it a few years ago due to a number of things including paying for both parking and admittance. About $20 . More so then that was the number of resorts,odd duck gimmicky stuff,cloths,etc. Also I had and have various joint problems that make walking tough. Being an ironoholic having owned 40 some odd sets and my share of woods it seemed although still many the equipment was giving way to some of the other venders. I live less than a 1/2 away and I won't go again. Keep in mind I use to love to walk and although I am still in the gym everyday but don't do impact stuff so walking around for me isn't something I can do without a good deal of pain.
I don't see it worth a 4 hour drive by no means even if I didn't have the walking issues.

Back