What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This came. I'll be an expert putter by Thursday.
1877d37f5191ea66528fc43c1ca97447.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really liked using that. Need to find one myself.

This came. I'll be an expert putter by Thursday.
1877d37f5191ea66528fc43c1ca97447.jpg

That gives you lots of time to fine-tune before the #TheGauntlet2016.

Took my first real lesson today and boy do I need help. It was great though as it is nice having someone right there showing/telling you what is wrong and how to fix it. Bit of an overload though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

took care of deposit for NY/NJ vs NE RR !!!!!

Oh thanks Mike! That was you?

Took my first real lesson today and boy do I need help. It was great though as it is nice having someone right there showing/telling you what is wrong and how to fix it. Bit of an overload though.

Nice! Just focus on the drills your instructor gave you and don't feel overwhelmed.

A bunch of us are getting together at South Shore CC on Sunday and there is a spot with your name on it if you can make it.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?54465-New-England-Members/page129

Damnit I need to stop talking myself off the ledge and click purchase. I want these F6 irons.

THP for a bit and putting on my practice green. Not half as much as I would have liked. I'm also going to say got in some great cardio! Stupid snow.

Found a new sim place close to the house.. Nice guys ... The sims were very nice... Played 18 with a buddy..

Played 18 holes with my wife, a mate and a mate of his. Was quite possibly the most relaxing, laughing round we have had in a long time. The caddies at the start were complaining about walking. When we got to the 17th they couldn't believe we were almost finished. They said they hadn't had a foursome out who talked and laughed as much as we did for a long time.

Put the M2 3 hybrid into play for the first time and if today is anything to go by it will be staying firmly in the bag. Easy to hit and gets the ball up well, with distance to match.

The usual THP'ing and I have a lesson at noon today. If my Sensicore inserts get delivered on time I'll probably have them installed as well.

I had my first lesson with my new instructor today and he's fantastic! We got rid of my big miss to the right immediately - basically we fixed my closed clubface at address and fixed my grip big time. I am so excited because he is a 180 from GolfTec - to him it's all about feel. I don't think I've ever hit the ball so effortlessly.

What's great is that he's played 3 years on the tour and 5 years overseas and trained under Butch Harmon. He continues to work with Butch teaching lessons to other PGA professionals. Wow, I feel like I struck gold with him.

Also, we solved my tendon issue - I was completely over rotating to make up for my grip and closed face issue. On my grip, my right hand was set up for a draw and my left hand a fade so they were fighting each other. I cannot believe in 27 years of golfing, he was the first person to actually look at my grip.

Hit 100 practice balls during lunch. High 30s F and 20+ mph winds, I was one of two people at the course.

Although I hit a few 5 and 7 irons, I mostly worked on partial wedge shots. I think it was a productive session.

Taking advantage of the warm weather on vacation and got some range time in.

THP and will be some putting once I get home. Have got into a pretty good routine lately, leave work, get home, start dinner and practice putting, eat, set up my chipping net and cheap for an hour or so. Just have to find a way to practice chipping longer than 10 yards indoors until the weather breaks.
Also got my coupons for the golf show this weekend printed out! can't wait.

I bought some Speedblades on eBay. Can't wait to get them in and try them out.

Unfortunately, all I got to do was read about it. That will be corrected today!

Got out yesterday and hit some range balls during lunch. Hoping to do the same today.

Took new XR16Pro to the range to dial in

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Looking at to much golf stuff because of a slow day at work...

Booked tee times at Cowboys Club for THP event.

Booked tee times at Cowboys Club for THP event.

All you can eat and drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back