COOP Homegoods Pillow

Thrillbilly Jim

Raised On Hose Water And Neglect
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
My wife has had one of these pillows for a while. I used it a couple times and it is great. Ordered one off of Amazon. It's pricey at $59.99 for a pillow, but I am a terrible sleeper, and I sleep a lot better when using it. I don't seem to toss and turn as much!

What is the gimmick (or feature I guess?) of this pillow?

My wife has had one of these pillows for a while. I used it a couple times and it is great. Ordered one off of Amazon. It's pricey at $59.99 for a pillow, but I am a terrible sleeper, and I sleep a lot better when using it. I don't seem to toss and turn as much!

Pillow type absolutely can make a huge difference to one's quality of sleep. Glad you found something that helps you sleep.

What is the gimmick (or feature I guess?) of this pillow?

Not gimmick. It’s stuffed with shredded memory foam.

We have one. I didn’t care for it, too stuffed for my liking. But, I prefer a much thinner pillow.

Not gimmick. It’s stuffed with shredded memory foam.

We have one. I didn’t care for it, too stuffed for my liking. But, I prefer a much thinner pillow.
Take some of the foam out.

Half is a lot of foam. Haha

Yeah, they sent a direction card that says if you sleep on your side a.k.a me, try it as is. If you sleep on your back, take out 1/4 of the foam, and on your stomach take out 1/3 of the foam. They also send a big bag of extra foam to adjust the height/firmness off it. My wife took out a good bit in hers. Between her extra and mine, we have enough foam to make another pillow.

We just got the body pillow and we have two of the regular pillows. I really like them. I have back and neck issues and these seem to help a ton. I did not know about the removing the foam based on the way you sleep - i toss and turn a lot so I'm sleeping in all those positions at one point in the night

Adjustment video. There's a bunch on YouTube.

I'm a broad shoulder guy and a side sleeper, I might have to check this out. At one point I had two standard thick pillows stuffed into one pillow case.

The wife and I bought "My Pillow" brand which has the shredded filler. I love it, she has moved on.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm a broad shoulder guy and a side sleeper, I might have to check this out. At one point I had two standard thick pillows stuffed into one pillow case.
Me too... Works great.

The wife and I bought "My Pillow" brand which has the shredded filler. I love it, she has moved on.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Yeah, we had those too. They are ok. Nothing to write home about for me.

Back