Status
Not open for further replies.
You are aware you live in Ohio, right?

I am. But I gotta be in Ohio for at least a few more months. Once we beat Michigan in Regional Rivalry I can start looking into relocating

1st tourney of the year for my boys tomorrow. First for me as the HC.

They are led by a great person who happens to be a great coach. Those kids are winning already. Good luck!

Go get'em Coach!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I'm just happy life is great again. Had some small stuff try to bother me this morning but was able to say, nope to much going well right now. Life is too good to be staying the small stuff.

Smile big THP! Life is great!

I'm just happy life is great again. Had some small stuff try to bother me this morning but was able to say, nope to much going well right now. Life is too good to be staying the small stuff.

Yeah buddy.

The Happy Thread

You damn right! Now let's play some damn golf buddy

You damn right! Now let's play some damn golf buddy
One way or another, we'll make it happen. 2016 won't be complete if I don't get, at the very least, one round in with you.

One way or another, we'll make it happen. 2016 won't be complete if I don't get, at the very least, one round in with you.

Thats a good goal. You guys looking at a THP Event to make it happen?

Gonna try. Not a better combination than great friends and a THP event coming together.

Thats awesome buddy, glad to have ya back, looking forward to teeing it up (non sim) this year with ya!

Are we limited to just One? If so we pick The mother effing Grandaddy! K thanks

There is just something nice about being contacted by a headhunter or HR rep through LinkedIn about a new job opportunity. Not looking right now, but you never know what the future holds. It is nice to know that the choices I have made have led me to a point that there are jobs out there I am qualified for across many different industries, particularly since that is the reason I made the last internal job switch.
I have had quite a few recently as well. Great and all, but they all are trying to keep me in Ohio. I need the Florida recruiters to start blowing up my LinkedIn.
Happy the doc found no cancer during my dad's exam the other day. They did find a polyp but aren't concerned at the moment and he has to make a couple dietary changes and go back in 3 years for checkup
. Great to hear!!!

Good luck.

Keep on trucking brother.

Smart man, love it!

Good luck to your team today James, looking forward to hearing how it goes.

I can't help but be happy when I walk downstairs and see this little knucklehead.

o-iStdNb_VbVOPcMHIzKokR25GxWgL4GQ22YY0-VEcjde84xKy7yI7heRwtaXUp_dHEu=w2881-h5118-no

Im still sorry you guys didnt get to get fit..."Trackman's taken" "Still?" "Yup".
Haha. Small stuff brother.

The whole experience was life changing and that was just a small blip on the scope of everything else.

Getting into the Grandaddy would make anyone happy " for the whole year"!!!! But life is good, no complaints!

Getting into the Grandaddy would make anyone happy " for the whole year"!!!! But life is good, no complaints!
Great statement. It has been a good year so far. Bumps as usual but that is to be expected. The lows are what makes the highs so great.

The granddaddy is a dream for many and a reality for a select few. Can't wait to find out who will have their dreams come true this year.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm home!!! That is all......

Haha. Small stuff brother.

The whole experience was life changing and that was just a small blip on the scope of everything else.

Yup yup.

2016 THP. Live scoring, kickoff classic, Regional Rivalries, Club clash, team events. Trips to visit OEMs for once in a lifetime experiences. Contests everywhere for all sorts of goodness. albatross club for another good cause.

Only a few days into March and it's been awesome so far. Looking forward to the rest of the year. This family is just awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back