The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I just figured people would know I have no idea who they are so they would put their name on their.

I guess that old saying about assuming is correct. I will try and remember to be more specific in the future.
You mean you DON"T know all 20,000 + real names..LOL I remember watching you at PGA National for the Bridgestone Championship when someone came up to you and introduced themself to you by the real name, you matched them to their forum name, and I don't think you missed a one. It was pretty impressive.

You mean you DON"T know all 20,000 + real names..LOL I remember watching you at PGA National for the Bridgestone Championship when someone came up to you and introduced themself to you by the real name, you matched them to their forum name, and I don't think you missed a one. It was pretty impressive.

Thanks, I try. But no, haha I don't know everyone's name. I probably know about 100 names, after that my brain is at capacity.

I am one of those that forgot to send my name. PM me if you need it or you can just ban me for forgetting haha

I am one of those that forgot to send my name. PM me if you need it or you can just ban me for forgetting haha

Haha, you are one of the names I knew so it was fine. I wasn't trying to be rude or anything, I hope it didn't come off that way. I was honestly curious. I truly believed everyone knew that when asked for your address you provide your full name and address. I just thought that's how it was done, but I have learned I am wrong.

Thanks, I try. But no, haha I don't know everyone's name. I probably know about 100 names, after that my brain is at capacity.

Ever consider expanding the account information to include name and address so it is on the member to keep their info up-to-date?
That way it is always available to you without having to ask...just a thought.

Just made a pretty significant decision. Just turned down a job offer to stay at my current job. My father owns multiple Little Caesars and I want out of the business but at our busiest location within the next month we will be losing 4 of 5 managers including the GM and as much as I want out of the business I can't let my dad work 80 hours a week to run the store because I know he will and with how much he has done for me especially the last 8 months with the divorce and all the other crap I have been going through I owe it to him to do what I can to help him.

I feel good about my decision

Ever consider expanding the account information to include name and address so it is on the member to keep their info up-to-date?
That way it is always available to you without having to ask...just a thought.

That would require people to update their addresses, and I see it all the time with the THP store, people don't do that. It would still create an issue where items were sent to the wrong address and ultimately lost, so it's best to confirm the address each time.

It's a pain, and time consuming, but I hate when a package is lost and someone doesn't get what they ordered.

Haha, you are one of the names I knew so it was fine. I wasn't trying to be rude or anything, I hope it didn't come off that way. I was honestly curious. I truly believed everyone knew that when asked for your address you provide your full name and address. I just thought that's how it was done, but I have learned I am wrong.

Oh you weren't rude at all. I was also taught to give my full name but I forgot this time.

No, because 50% would return with 15/F/<<insert overly awkward location>>

You mean like 15/F/In Canadan's ceiling?

Not that I would ever do that.......:devil:

Long day.
Great meeting alez tonight though.

Long day.

PGA on the east coast swing, THP on the west coast swing

Killed it with the pics today!

Long day.
Good stuff today, dude. Doing my best to get caught up, crazy busy day on my end, but the coverage you guys gave was epic.

Thanks.

Good stuff today, dude. Doing my best to get caught up, crazy busy day on my end, but the coverage you guys gave was epic.

Thanks.

Thanks buddy. Long day tomorrow coming with more visits in the morning and afternoon and then a flight to DFW that lands at 2am or so and then UST Shaft Spectacular at 8am Friday. Good times.

Thanks buddy. Long day tomorrow coming with more visits in the morning and afternoon and then a flight to DFW that lands at 2am or so and then UST Shaft Spectacular at 8am Friday. Good times.
You're non-stop, get some rest.

You're non-stop, get some rest.

Sadly I have a roommate here that is humming, sighing and doing a lot of talking about something...I stopped paying attention.

Sadly I have a roommate here that is humming, sighing and doing a lot of talking about something...I stopped paying attention.
Watch out for that 3am "wake up" call. Possibly worse that bed bugs.

For each whistle, demote 1 piece of swag.

Watch out for that 3am "wake up" call. Possibly worse that bed bugs.

For each whistle, demote 1 piece of swag.

I did that already. He is down to a muddy 6 iron.

Long day.

great meeting you and 441 tonight. Hearing the excitement you both had for the events on calendar for this year was great. Coverage from this afternoon was epic. Such great looking putters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great meeting you and 441 tonight. Hearing the excitement you both had for the events on calendar for this year was great. Coverage from this afternoon was epic. Such great looking putters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great meeting ya man, thanks for making the trek and viva las vegas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back