JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you rolled one or even heard of them? A reader sent this one in and I found the face hypnotic like. Added a little graphic and wanted to get THPers thoughts.

WEB2694112-8214DDE3-AEF9-C4E1-8F42-DBF766D96A21.jpg

‘ has never heard of them. That putter face is unique. Even crazier is their Optimus model; bolt on weight carriers to change characteristics. Wild stuff.

Never heard of it or them. Would be a no go if the face was visible at address but that should not be an issue. Looks like a near center straight shaft so that would be very comfortable for me.

That’s a cool looking face.

That face is definitely psychedelic. Looks like a center shafted model too.

I like that a lot, especially being center shafted.

I like the look of it and also the fact that a center shafted putter has been a serious ponder for me lately.

I love CS putter, that inset has a lot going on, mesmorizing for sure.

Haven't heard of them, but the face looks pretty cool.

Face looks cool

I like the circular pattern to match the strike spot of the ball haha

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Whoa that is WILD!!!

I actually like the face pattern quite a bit.

Different for sure, I wonder what they feel like when you put with it?

Love the face milling!!

Haven't rolled one and haven't heard of them

Have you rolled one or even heard of them? A reader sent this one in and I found the face hypnotic like. Added a little graphic and wanted to get THPers thoughts.

WEB2694112-8214DDE3-AEF9-C4E1-8F42-DBF766D96A21.jpg

I wonder what the ridges are like on the head.

Does it somehow improve the ability to roll the golf ball or is it pure visual?

That’s pretty funky looking. Not a big fan of the CS, but otherwise pretty neat.

Have not heard of them, but i am to a big fan of the center shaft on a putter

I wonder what the ridges are like on the head.

Does it somehow improve the ability to roll the golf ball or is it pure visual?

I was wondering the same thing. Does that pattern somehow create a quicker/better roll or is it just to be different?

Tried to find some information about that design. Their Wave face is by the the more offered face design. The Ripple (which is what it is called) is only offered on like three of their putters. I think its just an optional face because it doesn't seem to be offered based on weight or balance. The putters themselves look nice. I think their Optimus series is really intriguing. The ability to change putter design and weighting combinations without having to buy another putter could be useful, much like adjustable driver heads. I don't currently own one, but if one showed up on my doorstep I don't think I would have any problems giving one a shot.

Back