Royal Golf Apparel Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice review Jams, their price point seems to be pretty solid. I like the traditional fit as the athletic fit doesn't suit me. I'll have to take at their offerings.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I actually really like both polos and the 1/4 zip a lot. Solid price points too. Nice review James

Nice and clean and finally price points i can get down with

Really like the styles and prices are reasonable. That's a great combination!!

Good info James. The 1/4 zip looks good and sound like a solid option for cold days. The polos look good.

Very nice write up James, big fan of the pullover and the imperial polo. Really like that price point as well for both, not bank breaking at all.

Good stuff here James! Never heard of this company but those are some fantastic values on the 1/4 zip and polos. When I saw that 1/4 zip I immediately thought it may be one easy to snag and you covered that in the review. Will have to keep an eye out for these, really dig the looks of the shirts, especially the Triumph.

Nice review James! Looks like quality clothing at a pretty affordable price. I like the looks of the 1/4 zip.

Thanks James... My wallet hates you now... but on the plus side... I ordered the sweet white 1/4 zip and a couple polo's. Lovin the looks of these, especially with the price point

Went to their website. Really nice, I put three shirts in my cart before I decided to check with my wife. Since my closet is full of shirts now, I'm not sure she thinks I need more!

Some interesting looks, love that 1/4 zip!

Went to their website. Really nice, I put three shirts in my cart before I decided to check with my wife. Since my closet is full of shirts now, I'm not sure she thinks I need more!
"It's better to ask for forgiveness, than to ask for permission"...but then again...maybe thats why I'm not married:clapp:

The price is certainly attractive. I hope this works. I am not in love with the logo or the working on the yoke on the back on the 1/4 zip but they have what appears to be a nice line. I cant imagine how hard it is to start a clothing line these days.

Back