WGC - Cadillac Championship

Jason Day... Not Sergio. I'll definitely be following that group.
Oh yes, that's right! Jason Day.

Even better!

Doral is 7500 yards from the tips? Good lawd!!!

Should be a fun one. I would love to see DJ win again, but also wouldn't be surprised to see Adam Scott keep playing well. Hopefully Rory's putter starts to heat up so he can start winning some tournaments again.

seems like the bombers do well here. its a good test winners last couple years -4 , -9 those are us open type numbers.

It's on a great and difficult course. Should produce a worthy champion!!

well this must be nice

Rory posted a video of him putting left hand low. Wonder how that'll work out for him. I can't imagine a week of practice is enough to get a good feel for a new style of putting.

Rory posted a video of him putting left hand low. Wonder how that'll work out for him. I can't imagine a week of practice is enough to get a good feel for a new style of putting.
Or the exact opposite and everything goes in for the first week then you come back to earth.

Well I officially started to feel this one. My office is less than 2 miles away from the venue. Dropped the kids off in the morning right across the street from Trump Doral everyday. Today I had to take an alternate route because of the traffic. Tomorrow and Friday are going to be pretty heavy. I'll probably be there tomorrow morning and Friday all day

Looking forward to getting out there over the next 4 days and post a few pics from the course. I'm already craving a Cuban sandwich and a beer!!

Check out Lefty opening with a birdie.

Finally pulled the trigger on PGA live.

It's early, but it seems like Speith may have issues with Doral cause of the length. It seems like the long hitters have a tremendous advantage. Should be fun to watch!

It's early, but it seems like Speith may have issues with Doral cause of the length. It seems like the long hitters have a tremendous advantage. Should be fun to watch!

Scott Piercy is not a long bomber though is he?

McLlroy off to an great start.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Rickie should get it done this week. But I hope for the top guys to be bunched on Sunday. Bombers course so no short knocker will win.

Scott Piercy is not a long bomber though is he?

True, and my comment was based on the group of Speith/McIlroy/Day. No doubt a solid short game can help make up for 'average' distance.

That was a bendy putt Piercy just dropped!

The 15th hole looks downright nasty

Anyone watching online notice if Rory is sticking with left hand low?

Back