THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Nothing down this way but a little rain this evening.

I'll be up near Huntersville next Saturday playing in a tournament at Cowan's Ford. I love that place!

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

My neighbor used to be a ranger at Cowans Ford. It's about 10 minutes from my house, but I haven't played it yet. Good luck in the tourney, that's great practice for July

I hope that's not code for something else.

Hahahaha me too....there is already enough internet measuring going on around here.

I knew someone was gonna twist that sentence, but not you JB:act-up:

Captain you need a tripod dude... Hahaha
Let's make sure he has one by July 9th. It be tough for him to film s victory speech holding s trophy in one hand and a camera in the other. :D

My neighbor used to be a ranger at Cowans Ford. It's about 10 minutes from my house, but I haven't played it yet. Good luck in the tourney, that's great practice for July
It's a great layout. Not overly long... but lots of places to find sand.

In late July, we return there. I can get us on then if you're interested. Keep it in mind.

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

Let's make sure he has one by July 9th. It be tough for him to film s victory speech holding s trophy in one hand and a camera in the other. :D
Agreed. I think we can make that happen. Can't think of a better birthday present for me then to see the winning speech being given my our awesome captain.

Calling for 70's Tues-Thurs I may have to just try and call in sick if we can get a morning round so I can get back for baseball practice

If such a thing happens I am ready
It's actually Monday, I'll probably be free (in the early afternoon). Our company golf outing is on Tuesday.

He shouldn't have any problem holding the camera for Ron's Victory speech. I mean the sobbing will really mess up some of the quality of the audio, but that shouldn't be a big deal.

He shouldn't have any problem holding the camera for Ron's Victory speech. I mean the sobbing will really mess up some of the quality of the audio, but that shouldn't be a big deal.

Don't worry, I have a little tripod in the bag we can use for Ron's victory speech. #TeamCarolinas hands will be too full of trophies to hold the camera.

It's actually Monday, I'll probably be free (in the early afternoon). Our company golf outing is on Tuesday.

If your talking about a round at RNK in the early afternoon, I'd be interested. However, there is currently a couple inches of snow on the ground where I live, not sure what providence forge got. I,m about 35 minutes away.

If your talking about a round at RNK in the early afternoon, I'd be interested. However, there is currently a couple inches of snow on the ground where I live, not sure what providence forge got. I,m about 35 minutes away.
Yep unless something materializes in the next day with my Co workers. (we planned on playing Golden Horseshoe) I'd be up for RNK in the afternoon.

Just need to be back to the hotel by 630 or so for dinner.

I'll PM you my contact info and we can touch base over the weekend.

While this is kind of RR related I don't want to clog the thread to much with my personal plans.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

What is everyone doing to sharpen their Short game this weekend? Let me hear about your favorite drills.

Not seeing much activity in the practice thread.... Just saying.

Hoping Mother Nature permits time at the range. Will be hitting at targets on the range with various wedges.

I don't have any drills but try to get a feel for what a 7:30-4:30, 9-3 and 10-2 swing feels like and how far the ball goes.

Hoping Mother Nature permits time at the range. Will be hitting at targets on the range with various wedges.

I don't have any drills but try to get a feel for what a 7:30-4:30, 9-3 and 10-2 swing feels like and how far the ball goes.

Let me know dude, we need to get out on the putting surface. Get the hoops set up

Attention

Huhhh & MDGolfHacker Please respond to GolferGal in regards to the PM you received several days ago.

Bumping this again.

Wow this is surprising to say the least

I know... as hard as everyone fought to get in, I wouldn't want to chance missing out.

My short game practice will be house chipping and putting for the next couple of days. I have a sick wife (just a bad virus) so I will be house mother for the next few days. When I do get out to the range and putting green (after the snow melts) I like playing golf on the range. After the initial warm up. I hit a driver and then some sort of approach iron depending on what hole I'm thinking about. I pick put specific targets to judge my progress. I go through the whole course that way. I then spend time hitting short wedges at flags that are on our range. The putting green is typically the wheel drill at different lengths. It really puts pressure on you to keep making put or go back to the beginning.

When I'm in practice mode the real chipping and pitching is a separate session at our practice green.

Give them the benifit of doubt dude. Tapatalk doesn't always show PM's and life can get tricky at times. Let's the bosses do the work. No need to let this be distraction for the rest of us.

Another day on the construction site with no sub-contractors so I'm hoping to get out of here by noon time and go hit the range even though its 30* out. I had a lessons yesterday working on various wedge shots, specifically flighting the ball down for those 100 yard and in shots. This weekend I'm playing 2 rounds to hopefully start to sharpen up the short game.

Back