DNice26

Happy to be here...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
That looks really cool. I would like to try one. Now I need to Google and see if any are close by.

They have one at my regular winter league place.

I keep going back and forth on being interested, and not.

If I was having path trouble caused by my upper body (instead of my lower), I’d probably already have tried it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would be fun to try to see how bad my swing really is.

I would love to try one of these. I would think it would take more than 1 time.

Until the robot uprising and it rips my arms from my sockets....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Until the robot uprising and it rips my arms from my sockets....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I, for one, welcome our new robotic overlords.

But this seems like a cool thing to me. If you have good body awareness, I could see this being very helpful.

That's super cool. Could be a very effective way to identify a swing path issue.

Maybe I am missing something. But, with golfers being all different shapes and sizes, the trainer would have to be adaptable for each golfers size, range of motion, athletic abilities. I am sure a device that complex must have a way of adjusting. Seems a bit convoluted to me at first glance. Maybe there's something to it. If presented the opportunity, I would possibly try it. But, I wouldn't be expecting miracles.

I would love to try this and I would love to hear from some people who have tried it.

Anyone ever try this? My local range is getting one of these apparently, so I’m very intrigued....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@DNice26 - did you ever try the Robogolfpro system? What did you think? I'm considering some lessons with it. My goal would be improved ball striking with irons and fairway metals off the deck.

@DNice26 - did you ever try the Robogolfpro system? What did you think? I'm considering some lessons with it. My goal would be improved ball striking with irons and fairway metals off the deck.
Sorry, no never tried it.

I liked some of what I heard and none of what I saw, so that left me a little skeptical. I'd try one to see what's it's like, but it seems like for it to be truly effective beyond a a beginner/intermediate level you'd need a masters in programming the specifics of that machine.

worked with robot components for an internship some 7 years ago. I wouldn't trust this contraption 1 bit.

This looks super cool. I would definitely try one as this is a great way to learn IMO. It's so hard to tell someone what to do or to figure out what someone is telling you to do.

I did it in Chicago about 6-7 years ago. I'd like to do it again now.

I think you have to be a bogey golfer or better to "get it." I was distracted by how I was being stretched. I couldn't retain a feeling that I could link to my own swing.

This is super interesting to me. I would love to give it a go

Might be nice to feel what a perfect swing is supposed to be like.... Then i can go back to disappointing myself when i get out on the course :ROFLMAO:

Back