The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. They suspect either that or jealousy.

I'm no expert and a lot of times dogs get unfair reputations ( I've owned three German Rottweiler's and they were all sweethearts) but apparently this breed is know for being unpredictable and aggressive.

Very sad situation.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Very sad. All dogs react differently.

A coworker of mine, her niece was attacked by their yellow lab and did some serious damage a few years ago. They think it was over a bologna sandwich.

Very sad. All dogs react differently.

A coworker of mine, her niece was attacked by their yellow lab and did some serious damage a few years ago. They think it was over a bologna sandwich.
Wow that's crazy. We had about six labs growing up and they are the sweetest dogs in the world.

Wife rolled/totalled her car on the way back from her fertillity clinic appointment this morning.

She is alright thankfully, car a total loss, and looks i am going to be missing a lot of work driving 2 hrs back and forth every two days for these appointments now.

glad that she is ok. Can't imagine how shaken up she is.

Dunno where to put this as it's not really a rant per say just crazy.

Guy I know ( roomies about 15 years ago, but haven't really kept in touch) and his wife just had a baby. Well apparently something didn't sit right with the family dog ( American bulldog, massive) mauled her and did some serious damage. About 4 hours of emergency surgery to certainly be followed by many plastic surgeries. Fortunately the child was unharmed but hearing stuff like this is crazy.

Thats crazy. Hoping she has a good recovery

Not quite as severe as other ms in here today (hope your wife recovers Braddman), more of an annoyance really... Tried to schedule A webex the other day for a new leadership role I've been asked to take on for a professional group I belong to. I had 4pm available today, didn't hear back, got an email at 3 asking if I could still be available and that she would send me the link. I rush home from a meeting (working remotely today), have to email 3 times to get the link which is then sent by the other woman who is going to host the webex. I then proceed to log in and sit on hold for 20 minutes waiting for her to log in, which she never does... Stuff like this drives me bananas!!

597f3f1dc280eb8fb330bb8a60a2b4cb.jpg

What happened there J4U?

Solid rant. What happened??
Was on the range and the head flew about 80 yards out...walk of shame. Shaft broke inside the hosel. ..going to be fun getting it out. My fav UT of the three as well.

Wife rolled/totalled her car on the way back from her fertillity clinic appointment this morning.

She is alright thankfully, car a total loss, and looks i am going to be missing a lot of work driving 2 hrs back and forth every two days for these appointments now.
Wow...Glad your wife is OK Braddman. Having just been through a total loss of a vehicle, I can relate to that aspect of it. Cars can be replaced, really glad she's ok.

What happened there J4U?
One too many fatties I think...ha

Edit: After looking at it closer there is a little rust it looks like. I blame the club builder

Last edited:
Was on the range and the head flew about 80 yards out...walk of shame. Shaft broke inside the hosel. ..going to be fun getting it out. My fav UT of the three as well.
Did mward reshaft these for you?

what loft do you have there? I might have an extra I could send you until you get that taken care of.

I watched Doug take the biggest divot I have ever seen with a three iron so I can't say that surprises me haha.

One too many fatties I think...ha

Edit: After looking at it closer there is a little rust it looks like. I blame the club builder
No you didnt...
I watched Doug take the biggest divot I have ever seen with a three iron so I can't say that surprises me haha.

Yes that's gotta be it. He's too steep lol

My wrist just hurt a little thinking about that one...I O W A

The divot was so huge it hurt just watching it happen.

Haha he's told me that story. I can vision it lol. Though he's not as steep as he used to be, he can fight the big ball good as anyone

Did mward reshaft these for you?
Haha...it would have just "slipped off" if that was the case. Already got the "Oh no you didnnnn't" from Kang. Sorry buddy...I'll catch the next bus.

what loft do you have there? I might have an extra I could send you until you get that taken care of.
Thanks buddy...appreciate it. Will get it fixed soon...I hope. These UT are still my fav's

If you have are going to try the repair your self and don't want to hurt the bore. Run a tap into the broken shaft tip till its in there pretty tight. Then just heat the head up and it should come out pretty easy by pulling straight up on the tap. I use a pair of vice grips to hold the tap firmly.

Man $27 for some bubble wrap??? I would have preferred going next door to Golfsmith and purchasing a dozen of Bridgestone golf balls.

Man $27 for some bubble wrap??? I would have preferred going next door to Golfsmith and purchasing a dozen of Bridgestone golf balls.
You paid for that?

Should've told me! I have endless boxes I can get for you, fo free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back