Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Thanks for the thread,I def need to bone up

Thanks for the thread,I def need to bone up

We've had some really curious conversations involving rules but most stem from the tour.

I'd love to see this one be used for genuine discussion to better understand the rules as they are set, not rage on them haha

We've had some really curious conversations involving rules but most stem from the tour.

I'd love to see this one be used for genuine discussion to better understand the rules as they are set, not rage on them haha
I second that!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This is a great thread! Thanks for starting it. I've watched several videos and learned a few things so far today. There is a multitude of information out there, watching these videos on YouTube will also give you the option of watching similar videos, this is great. Thank you

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

We've got quite a few new rules this year, and some THPers are rules savants!!!

If you have a question about the rules of golf, use this thread to get some clarification!

Player's Edition from USGA
Full Rules from USGA
Interpretations from the USGA

here are some great videos on the new rules;
http://www.usga.org/content/usga/home-page/videos/2018/12/09/golfs-new-rules-faqs-the-9-usga.html
I'm using Tapatalk, and all of those first 3 links go to the same page.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I wonder if it'd be too much to ask for @JB or @GolferGal to make a sub-forum for this forum (or another if there's another more appropriate) name "Rules of Golf", then there could be a separate thread to discuss each rule. I'm sure we must have resident rules experts here, though I'm not sure who they are. Would be easier to navigate, I'd think, and be much more valuable of a resource if someone's looking for information on a specific rule.

Thoughts?

Good idea Dan. I definitely need to go over these before the High School golf season starts !

Back