If you could have one part of any PGA pro's game...

Are you sure? Sergio can't even figure out the rest...

I was also about to say Sergio's lag...but you made me reconsider.

but I'll take Rory's driving now, thank you very much... :)

Bubba or rory's driving.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

This is a tough question...

Seve's short game. Man I remember him growing up and that comes to mind.

This, or Luke Donald's short game today. Like many have said, any tour player or even great amateur is deadly around the greens. Seve was my idol, though.

Tiger's endorsement deals.

Gotta be Rory's driving...

I'd take Rory Sabbatini's confidence. All joking aside I'll take Bobby Locke's putting ability - "drive for show, putt for dough"

Well, there is so many different parts to the game, but if I had to choose one?

Tiger's short game, in his prime, not now with his shanking and not getting out of bunkers. I can do that on my own.

I want Tiger's mental game (in his prime). I think if you have that you can do just about anything you want! The dude just didn't waver, ever.

Jordans short game around the greens.

Phil's short game

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Adam Scott's drive... Great mix of power and accuracy

DJ's drive. Chicks dig the long ball !

I would have to go with the area that I have struggled most and that would be my tee game, so I would currently pick Rory's tee game

I mean....342yd carry over the water....the way I have been swinging a club I would be lucky to get 242yd carry...

Top 25 short game.

After thinking about this, I decided I would take any part of any touring pro' swing. It's better than what I do no matter what!

As much as I dislike the guy, I'd have to go with Bubba's drive. He's got the skinniest arms but the longest drives.

Zac Johnson's wedge game.

Rory's driver or someone mentioned zach job sons wedge game

Any professional on tour - I'd take their short game from 70 yards in - sand traps, pitches, chips, putting, etc...

I think I would like a pros ball striking. It would be great to hit the center of the club face consistently.

The most beneficial would be any pro's putting, but I'd love to be able to consistently bomb huge drives down the middle of fairways.

Phil's greenside wedge game.

Jordan #125andin

This is a tough question...

Seve's short game. Man I remember him growing up and that comes to mind.
I was gonna say Seve's short game, but I'd have to go with his mental game early on in his career. But specifically, Seve's recovery game is not only what I'd like mechanically, but his mental approach of, "Oh, I seem to have hit it into 8" thick rough. I can't want to see how I will get it out of this!"

Not a tour pro - but teaching pro - I'll take Mark Crossfield's attitude toward golf.

Back