What's your Tee game?

I use the Pride Evolution tees. Put one long 2.75 and one short 1 inch in right pocket. The rest are in a plastic baggie in a pouch in the bag.

One Epoch THP 2.75" tee and one short Epoch tee in my front right pocket along with a single prong Evolve repair tool and Red Sox ball marker. Extra tees are in my bag loose in a pocket.

One Epoch 2.75 and one short in right front pocket. Loose tees in bag pocket that I refill as needed from full Apple Crown bag in garage cabinet.

I have a bag all my tees are in. THP epoch tees both 2.75 and the smaller ones.

I wear a lot of visors so I’ll pop two in my visor and the smaller one in my pocket forvthe Pat 3’s.

I like the striped Epoch tees to help keep height consistent. Usually go with a couple 2.75” and one or two shorter tees in my left pocket during a round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP Epoch 2.75" tees. Got me about 3 boxes left from the last run. Last a long time and I've probably given away more than I used.

Typically always have 2-3 standard wood tees in my pocket, but lately I’ve been using the 2.75” 4 More Yards tees.

A also carry 1.25” wood tees, in orange, specifically for par 3s. I like the orange as it’s easy to find when digging thru pockets at the par 3 tee box.

Martini 3-1/4 inch consistent tee height model for the driver since I am a tee destroyer and could never get the same tee height twice. Then just whatever wood tee is on sale for the fairway wood and irons off the tees. Toss a couple in the back pocket and a handful in the cart.

I have a strange fondness for Pride Citrus Mix 3 1/4" wood tees. For one, I just like wood better than plastic. But even more so, the neon lime, pink, and orange colors make me smile every time I tee up the ball.

2 or 3 behind the ear throughout the round. I quit putting them in my pockets 40 years ago because they'd poke holes in the pocket liner, or jab up underneath my fingernails when reaching in for them. Even if I have a divot repair tool in my pocket, I'll reach up to my ear for a tee to fix ball marks too.

To answer my own question:
I have a mesh bag I throw mine in, along with ball markers, divot tools, etc that I carry in my bag, but when I get to the cart I usually drop it in my cubby. I carry mostly 3-1/4 plastic Pride tees, and stubby pride tees. I am a scavenger too, if I see an unbroken tee laying in the open, I'll grab it and throw in the bag. During the round I usually wipe them down and put them on the sweatband of my hat for quick access.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Epoch tee's only loose in a bag pocket. I put 5-6 in the glove box along with my pitch fix tool. I cannot have anything in my pockets when I swing, I know weird right? I tee off and put it back in the glovebox. I only grab the pitch fix tool If I hit the green, I can only putt with it in my left front pocket. Did I mention I am weird?

What about your coin or ball marker? You leave that in the cart as well?

Only use epoch as of the last few years. Keep a short one in my pocket and a long one in the cart. Only replace as I lose them because they rarely break.

I play Evolve Golf Epoch tees, 2 3/4" (Navy blue and golf stripes - #gonavy) and 1 1/2" and I keep one of each in my right pocket during the round. The rest are stored loosely in my bags ball pouch.

I use a crown royal bag in my bag, and then just put the tee in my pocket.

I pick up broken tees and recycle them.

What about your coin or ball marker? You leave that in the cart as well?

My ball marker is stuck to my pitch tool with a magnet. I play most of my rounds with my son playing best ball and we rarely mark our balls. We just put them next to one another on the green our rule is if you hit the best shot the other guy goes first. I played with another twosome last month and had to remember to grab it on every hole.

My ball marker is stuck to my pitch tool with a magnet. I play most of my rounds with my son playing best ball and we rarely mark our balls. We just put them next to one another on the green our rule is if you hit the best shot the other guy goes first. I played with another twosome last month and had to remember to grab it on every hole.

Yep ... strange. "Fear of things in my pockets" - aphobia :act-up:

I’ve got a big bag of generic wooden tees someone gave me years ago. All different sizes and colors. I just grab a handful and toss them in my bag every few rounds. I never use my own tees on par 3’s though, too many laying around on the tee boxes at the right length.

I like Epoch tees, but my home club provides New Pride Evolution tees - plastic with black lines. They perform the same as the Epoch’s for me, but at a much better price...

I usually keep 2 in my pocket during a round and will replace them as needed during a round.

5126d087-4616-4344-bd96-0b9d5911a3db_1.b26fc9a9c013a76e9563de19ab363e04.jpeg

Stuffed in one small pouch of my bag. Short wooden tees in white/brown for tee shots requiring a wedge,iron,hybrid, or wood.

Then the Pro-Length driver tee length that has the blue lines or whatever.

Tee's go loose in a pocket in my bag, one in my front right pocket during the round. I like 3 1/4" with lines on them, not picky with the brand. Rarely do I break them unless it's rock hard where I'm playing or I'm on the range.

Been using Pride 3 1/4” and keep them in a ziploc. Got a spot on my cart where I toss a few at the start of a round. I’ll pick up a broken tee for par 3’s.

I didn’t think of using a Crown Royal bag! What a great idea!

Pride Professional 2.5 inch tees for driver. I just grab a busted tee on the next tee box if I'm hitting fairway woods, or irons.

Just whatever wood tees. I forgot I had a bunch and then bought 500. Then I pick up random ones for par 3s and FW tee shots haha

Oh and a random naked lady tee
0ba2a313d5d038077e73e210ea163e7d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back