Wanna hear a sad story?

giorgiokaan

Reaction score
Handicap
f9b987b5ecafd9627444e650eff9a3ae.jpg

Left it 2 inches short. And I missed a slightly longer one for eagle a couple holes back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That green looks terrible. Not surprised you left it short

But ..... You had a chance (Twice) !

Yeah hybrid was on fire . Hit two greens from 220 yards out.

Wanna hear a sad story?

That green looks terrible. Not surprised you left it short

They were incredibly slow. Sad since it's one of the best courses in Italy and it costs $100+ for a green fee.

Ouch! I always hate it when I leave a birdie or eagle putt short. Every time it happens I can hear my high school golf coach saying "Kevin, you can't make the putt if you leave it short".

That’s always a nice gut punch when you leave the eagle putt short...sorry...

A tale as old as time! 2 easy birdies tho!

That’s always a nice gut punch when you leave the eagle putt short...sorry...

It was the first time I've ever had two eagle putts in a round, and missing both suuuucked. I was playing on my own with my mum accompanying me (first time she has seen me golf in a while) and when we walked up to the green she said "if you miss this one too you actually suck" in a joking way. And then I did.

the eagle put was my nemesis for the longest time. I would get so nervous over them because up until a couple years ago I had never had one

A tale as old as time! 2 easy birdies tho!

First one was a knee-knocker as I sent it 4 feet long on a downhill putt!

What's this eagle putt you speak of? Hope to have a few of them this year!! Congrats on the birdie though!!!

That's awesome that you had a putt at it, twice!!

I have 2 Eagles in my life. One a chutt off the green, the other a chip in from like 40 yards out.

That's awesome that you had a putt at it, twice!!

I have 2 Eagles in my life. One a chutt off the green, the other a chip in from like 40 yards out.

It was a wierd round, played terribly on some holes and great on others. That shot in the picture was blind over a hill into a narrow green with a horseshoe bunker around the back. The second I hit it I knew it was going to be close. Walked over the hill and there it was!

It was the first time I've ever had two eagle putts in a round, and missing both suuuucked. I was playing on my own with my mum accompanying me (first time she has seen me golf in a while) and when we walked up to the green she said "if you miss this one too you actually suck" in a joking way. And then I did.

Hahaha!!! That’s now that’s pretty funny!

They were incredibly slow. Sad since it's one of the best courses in Italy and it costs $100+ for a green fee.

I could tell that by the photo you posted. The green looks like shag carpeting

Back