NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
See that's unfair, they are both wearing the same helmets their moms put on them for their first day of school. Both idiots.
Haha yeah I know bad example

Mike Peluso vs well anyone

I am trying to get Kevin Hatcher in this convo but he was such a GD pansy I can't stand him

Kordic was the one that I couldn't stop laughing at haha

Ulf freakin Samulleson. I don't even care I spelled his name wrong. RenRen is even smarter than he is on the ice. hahahah Hey buddy.

Yeah Ulf is an idiot

No games on TV for me except the Caps Bruins tonight. Gymnastics is on NBC....

No games on TV for me except the Caps Bruins tonight. Gymnastics is on NBC....

This is the worst scheduling and broadcasting I have seen in a long time. This weekend is a joke. Good job NHL.

This is the worst scheduling and broadcasting I have seen in a long time. This weekend is a joke. Good job NHL.
I don't understand it at all. Do they want me to go buy the Center Ice thing? Doesn't sound that bad right now... Damn it worked

I don't understand it at all. Do they want me to go buy the Center Ice thing? Doesn't sound that bad right now... Damn it worked

So I guess you get to keep me updated on the Avs game. 2 huge points up for grabs. Moose your sabers need to do work today.

So I guess you get to keep me updated on the Avs game. 2 huge points up for grabs. Moose your sabers need to do work today.
Nah got soccer DVRd instead and golf of course

We wouldn't have to banter like this if the NHL had games on we could watch

Trying, Scrap...great 2nd period for the Sabres. Up 2-1 on the wild.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Wife and I took our daughter to the game this afternoon. She's a nut :)

685782a11404cda70edf204835d19f93.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back