PTx Irons For THPers - The 2016 Ben Hogan Experience

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2016 THP Events calendar is loaded with the most unique golf events found anywhere. Today, THP is honored to announce a golf experience that involves team golf, equipment and most of all, fun to the lineup. The Ben Hogan Experience will feature two teams of 4 golfers competing over 2 days with brand new Ben Hogan Golf equipment in play. To see what the rest of the schedule looks like or find out if there are any THP Events coming to your area, check out the calendar thread here.

When & Where
April 29th - May 1st
Ben Hogan Golf HQ
Cowboys Club Golf Course

Cost & What's Included
Cost for this event will be $459 per person
New set of Ben Hogan PTx Irons (yours to keep post event)
2 rounds of golf at Cowboys Club
Range Balls
Group Dinner at a great place
Breakfast & lunch included at course, plus all snacks and all non-alcoholic drinks during your round
Tour the Ben Hogan Golf Facility & learn about the heritage of the brand
A TON of surprises
and so much more

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2016 Albatross Club membership which goes to help animal shelters and pets in need around the country. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Signups
Signups will be held on March 9th at 1pm EST
Signing up will be as easy as sending in an email.
6 THPers will be joining in on the fun
RH only due to equipment restraints

Ben Hogan PTx Irons
Each participant will receive a brand new set of PTx irons. Prior to the event (a week), you will be tasked with sending in your current set of irons to the company. This will be for measuring, etc. Once there you will work with the Ben Hogan Golf team to get you into the perfect set of PTx where they will be built for you. After the event, you will be responsible for reviewing the irons on the THP Forum. Failure to review the clubs, will have a penalty.

Team Event
Team Hawk
Team Hogan

Three THPers will be on each team as well as a member from the Ben Hogan Golf company making each team a total of four golfers. Since this is an iron event, both rounds will be shambles putting the emphasis on the approach.

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for.

Winning Team
Not only will the winning team of THPers get the glory of being champions, they will also each be put into the THP Shrine with Hall of Fame honors.

Participants
JimBetts
tequila4Kapp
-CRW-
Jim54
J4U
ArmyGolf

Last edited:
Wowzers!! Can you say incredible value? Holy cow.

And a HoF opportunity!!! 3/9 can't arrive soon enough. So damn in for this!!

Equipment plus competition with THP? Doesn't get any better...just doesn't.

holy cow what an event!

Is this going to be a RH only event??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man that is a great price and going to be one hell of a great time!!!

That date is burned in my memory, can't wait!! This looks like an incredible opportunity!

What an incredible opportunity!!! The Hogan fan in me NEEDS to be in on this!

There it is! This is what we have been waiting for. I'll be ready on the 9th. Good luck to all who enter. This is going to be so cool for the lucky six. Ben Hogan I tell you! Wow.......

JM

This is an incredible opportunity. I am assuming RH only Josh?

Not your fault, but just wanted to make sure! I will look forward to following along as it is in my backyard hahaha

Can't wait to follow along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What and event. Ben Hogan and Cowboys golf club!!! The course will be in fabulous shape that time of year. I will certainly be following.

I've been jonesing to try Hogan Irons and cannot wait for when they are released in a Left handed configuration.

If I hadn't just bought an iron set I'd be all over sign ups for this one. Definitely will follow this one closely.

All of this sounds like a great event waiting to unfold. March 9th can't get here soon enough.

Will there be a hotel option? Or a preferred hotel for the event?

Will there be a hotel option? Or a preferred hotel for the event?

No sir. There are many hotels in the area though. I know Cowboys Club is kind of linked to a Gaylord there. Although that is not where Hogan HQ is. So the choice will be up to the people coming.

Wow that looks like one hell of an event

Yesssssssss! I'm totally in on this one!!!!! "And, heeeeeeeeere we go!"

Wowzers!! Can you say incredible value? Holy cow.

And a HoF opportunity!!! 3/9 can't arrive soon enough. So damn in for this!!

Equipment plus competition with THP? Doesn't get any better...just doesn't.

You keep stacking HOF tags you won't have room for an avatar :D

What a fantastic 1st THP event this will be for me if I'm lucky enough to be one of the six...

Looks like a great time and look forward to hearing more about these irons from those that are selected for the event.

That is an incredible deal right there! 6 lucky THPers will really enjoy this event. Cowboys club is a fun course as well.

Back