Anything from Pipeworks...this one is especially crushable.
aa74d1f9d85e5d31aaae69b09088794d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh hey there beer thread, it is nice to be back

2eb8e2b55149099dfebceb3fc0d5de42.jpg

One of these guys

72e62f17a1812be769fdc8a9eacfe218.jpg

Another awesome label

8816693368edf1f70f92b542e5e46210.jpg

582a493466896eb168d6e6ebfb0c7e62.jpg

Appears to be all its cracked up to be.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

582a493466896eb168d6e6ebfb0c7e62.jpg

Appears to be all its cracked up to be.

Glad you're enjoying it more than the whiskey you picked up

Hopslam is delicious stuff. I stumbled onto it again Thursday, so good.

Breckinridge Vanilla Porter now.

Getting low on beer... Guess I just have one of these..
54216c320eb6e249105be0d67929a1fa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

02e21a4ce10f70ed88eb286d1588ca3d.jpg

5655b3411e9c40c5f6b57b675dd05784.jpg

Nothing but really good tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had one last night at a friend's house called Pliny The Elder. I'll be looking for that one again!

I finally had a Dogfish 90 minute IPA... as delicious as advertised.

I finally had a Dogfish 90 minute IPA... as delicious as advertised.

Their stuff is so good. Super hoppy, but delicious.

Their stuff is so good. Super hoppy, but delicious.

I didn't love the 60 minute, which is why it took me so long to finally pony up for the 90 minute.

I was missing out.

I had one last night at a friend's house called Pliny The Elder. I'll be looking for that one again!

Pretty much known as one of the Top IPA's there is. Russian River makes great stuff. Its just too bad that its hard to get because they are so small. I visited there on vacation a couple of years ago. The sampler was amazing $16 for a 4 oz sample of everything on tap. It was something like 18 different beers that day.

I didn't love the 60 minute, which is why it took me so long to finally pony up for the 90 minute.

I was missing out.

I am not a fan for the 60 nor the 120, but the 90 is great!

Pretty much known as one of the Top IPA's there is. Russian River makes great stuff. Its just too bad that its hard to get because they are so small. I visited there on vacation a couple of years ago. The sampler was amazing $16 for a 4 oz sample of everything on tap. It was something like 18 different beers that day.
That's a ridiculous deal

Nice! Yeah I was surprised when I found out how little they bottle. Apparently the local Total Wine & More gets a case of Pliny once a month, limit it to 2 bottles/person and it's sold out as soon as it hits the floor.

My in-laws live in Santa Rosa and we're up there 3-4 times a year. I'm going to have to pay them a visit.... maybe bring home a case!

The woman I work with brought these in and passed them out. Her husbands company imports it to the US. It's ok, not great.

d3f66e8cb46ef6b71a8c8d009fcf941c.jpg

Ballast point Big Eye

That's crazy awesome!

I'm going to a 30th birthday party on Saturday with this beer list: http://www.endofelm.com/beer-menu/

My cousin recommended Dogfish Head Fort when I saw him last weekend and I might have to get a bottle of Higher Math to split with him. I haven't had the Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin yet so that is near the top of the list.

Post any other recommendations or requests and I can try to accommodate them. Also, posts on Saturday after 6pm or so may be judged appropriately.

Last edited:
Evil twin Molotov is great. Stone delicious is pretty damn good but I'd be drinking frosties of dogfish 90 all night.

Have fun!

Evil twin Molotov is great. Stone delicious is pretty damn good but I'd be drinking frosties of dogfish 90 all night.

Have fun!

I will second the dog fish 90. Oh so tasty!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Great list! It would be dogfish 90 and grapefruit sculpin all night for me

Back