The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headache/migraine for the third day in a row.

#OhioTopia

I got just what you need!

b16581a57b970de51e7c2e3b06d42d21.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another sty on my right eye, these things keep popping up every few months. This ones up top and is blurring my vision. Made it tough to drive to and from meetings today, nothing like sitting across from people and thinking "all they're doing is staring at my eye. I know it."

Headache/migraine for the third day in a row.

#OhioTopia

Man it's extending all the way out here to NY has I woke up with one this morning.

Why can't my daughter listen when I try to give her some advice. She acts as if I'm trying to lead her astray. Why would I do that being her father? I wouldn't. I'm so frustrated with her right now. And extremely disappointed in her.

Why can't my daughter listen when I try to give her some advice. She acts as if I'm trying to lead her astray. Why would I do that being her father? I wouldn't. I'm so frustrated with her right now. And extremely disappointed in her.

Because you're her dad. You know nothing. One of these days she'll realize you're not as dumb as she thinks you are. :act-up: I realizing that more and more about my parents as I get older.

She's a teenager and it's what teenagers do

4th hole at my home course. Always one of the spots that keeps the place from ever opening. Here is a shot from 2 days ago.
12743890_10153364237778144_6610773065163650184_n.jpg

just over a week later. It's an improvement.

12805983_10153384085898144_2975794299788844365_n.jpg

just over a week later. It's an improvement.

12805983_10153384085898144_2975794299788844365_n.jpg

Island green or fairway? Looks like you need a really big towel or squeegee.

Island green or fairway? Looks like you need a really big towel or squeegee.

Would be interesting if that hole played like that with a water hazard. Always the big trouble spot on the course. Warm weather hits early next week, hopefully this place is open for Easter weekend. I doubt it will be though, they always hold out longer than they really need to.

Would be interesting if that hole played like that with a water hazard. Always the big trouble spot on the course. Warm weather hits early next week, hopefully this place is open for Easter weekend. I doubt it will be though, they always hold out longer than they really need to.

Always welcome to come out our way to play. I won't make everyone walk this time.

Always welcome to come out our way to play. I won't make everyone walk this time.

I'm a walker, I enjoyed that a bunch to be honest. Perhaps next weekend we can make something happen again.

I'm a walker, I enjoyed that a bunch to be honest. Perhaps next weekend we can make something happen again.

Enjoy walking the Crossings.

Because you're her dad. You know nothing. One of these days she'll realize you're not as dumb as she thinks you are. :act-up: I realizing that more and more about my parents as I get older.
Yep, the old saying goes, "The older I get, the smarter my parents are"

Enjoy walking the Crossings.
I will never play there again, so won't have to worry about it. But it is one way to make a 6 hour round even longer.

I will never play there again, so won't have to worry about it. But it is one way to make a 6 hour round even longer.
Who needs aviara

People and their naked feet on the plane. Or as I like to call, funky corn chips....ugh

Did not need that visual while digging into nachos. Thanks. :bulgy-eyes:
People and their naked feet on the plane. Or as I like to call, funky corn chips....ugh

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Yeah, I usually barf a little in my mouth when I see that. Back when I was doing regional flights around China, one airline had a saran wrap substance covering the floors. Why? Because people would just spit or blow a nose right onto the floor. Ahhh the good ole days!

As if finding clothes wasn't hard enough, being a 6 ft tall female makes it just that much more fun

I usually walk too. Red Tail allows walking during the week, which amazes me since there's about a mile between the clubhouse and the first tee.

I would imagine most places around these parts will be fully open next weekend.

F*&k Bedroom Furniture Discount. I placed an order August of last year for a couch, love seat, entertainment center, my bedroom set and kids bunk bed and dresser which totaled roughly $5K. As of today I'm still missing the under bed storage for the bunk bed and two piece of the bunk bed. I've called. I've emailed. I submitted a BBB complaint and my order is still not complete. So I called today, and received the usual 'apologies for the inconvenience' and was told they 'just received an update today.' Keep in mind that after filing the BBB complaint, the 'customer success manager' I had been dealing with stopped emailing or responding to any of my emails. The only updates I was getting were the generic response to my BBB complaint. At any rate, my mind is blown that it has been over 6 months, and I still have to call them for updates. I will never do business with that joke of a company again.

F*&k Bedroom Furniture Discount. I placed an order August of last year for a couch, love seat, entertainment center, my bedroom set and kids bunk bed and dresser which totaled roughly $5K. As of today I'm still missing the under bed storage for the bunk bed and two piece of the bunk bed. I've called. I've emailed. I submitted a BBB complaint and my order is still not complete. So I called today, and received the usual 'apologies for the inconvenience' and was told they 'just received an update today.' Keep in mind that after filing the BBB complaint, the 'customer success manager' I had been dealing with stopped emailing or responding to any of my emails. The only updates I was getting were the generic response to my BBB complaint. At any rate, my mind is blown that it has been over 6 months, and I still have to call them for updates. I will never do business with that joke of a company again.

That sucks, call the credit card and dispute the 5K charge

I walk the majority of my rounds, but since it was FEBRUARY, my legs are still ranting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back