Driver Peak Height

I'm right around 30-32yds from what I remember been a bit since I paid attention to peak height, for me it's never a hit it too high it's launching it too high with too much spin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My swing Is all over the place, but on a good day I bet around 30-35 yards, on the frequent days that I am launching too low I bet I'm more 25-30.

During my fitting, my peak height was about the same as the rest of my clubs - 100ft or so. Just put the numbers the Callaway Performance Center sent me home with (14.1 launch angle, 145 ball speed, 2900 spin), and that comes to 106 ft.

My GBB was peaking at 35 ft set at 9.5*. When I set it up to 11.5 . It jumped to 55 ft.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

on flightscope last year when i was testing the grandura 590 in a cobra fly-z head set at 10.5*, i was at 89 feet. that same day with the same head i was at 75 feet and 74 feet with a kyioshi gold 65 04 and graphite design mj6x, respectively. i don't have numbers since then, and i really want to grab numbers with my current setup because i feel like i can send it pretty damn high (which i love).

I haven't looked in some time, but it's a pretty solid variation depending on loft and setup.

Certainly not as high as it used to be.

50 yds @ 8° driver setting...seems a lot higher sometimes.

It's something I have been wondering and haven't paid attention to the time I spent on trackman during my previous lessons. I will check next time I hit driver during a lesson

I'd say too high... but then I'm seeing people say 30 yards and I'd guess that's about my average height... 9-10 stories high would make sense.

I always felt better with a lower trajectory in the 50 foot range. I have no idea what 'ideal' would be considered.

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

Driver Peak Height

I actually know this one. I average 38-42 yds so usually between 108-120 ft. Using my GBB at 10.5* with 98mph SS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say 150 ft give or take.
The amount of backspin I hit the driver with usually gets it up quick and high.
Put the wind at my back and let it fly

All my clubs are in the 30 yard range with a normal shot. My driver might be a few yards higher than that on average.

about 35 yards

I'd say 150 ft give or take.
The amount of backspin I hit the driver with usually gets it up quick and high.
Put the wind at my back and let it fly
Whoa. Is that eyeballing it or have you had that on a launch monitor?

Thats too hard to judge for me. No clue

Whoa. Is that eyeballing it or have you had that on a launch monitor?
Eyeballing it. I'd have to ask Mojo his opinion on it for a better number.
But I'd say that I'm close.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

75 foot range.

Eyeballing it. I'd have to ask Mojo his opinion on it for a better number.
But I'd say that I'm close.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but 150' is really darn high. 33% (give or take) above tour average.

I have absolutely no idea but I know im trying to improve my launch angle

I'm not saying you're wrong, but 150' is really darn high. 33% (give or take) above tour average.
Yup it's one of the things I'm working on. Getting it down and less balloon in the shot shape. My backspin is around 5500 rpm. Hoping my swing tweaks will cut it in half.

31.6 yards.

Last time I saw it measured....it was right around 34 yds

I know where I would like it to be, but recently it has been over 100ft mostly because of a high fade I have been fighting. Want it to be more in the 90-100ft range with a lot less spin.

I have absolutely no idea

Back