The Official Tiger Woods Thread

Wow that little course has quite the Augusta National look and feel to it.

Stuff like that is fun to see.

That's pretty cool

Pretty amazing.

I want to play that course.

That was cool. He played it so damn cool but I bet he was going crazy inside.

That was incredible.

That is real cool

Awesome!!!

Great, great shot. I gotta remember to play like that kid. Cool, fearless.

Last edited:
Wow that little course has quite the Augusta National look and feel to it.
The entire course does. Not a penal design like some designers who are good golfers. Obv not as much elevation change but still has a similar fee.

That video was pretty cool though, that kid has that memory, and video, for life.

Way cool!

Pretty cool.

Awesome for that kid. He played it so cool, but was probably in total shock on the inside. He barely reacted when Tiger swooped in with the big bear hug. Good stuff.

What we didn't see is right after the kid made the hole in one Tiger was up. He used his putter off the tee and just barely missed making an ace as well. They were talking about this on sirius xm pga channel this morning.

One of the golf publications sent out an email today with the subject "Will Tiger play the Masters?"

It wouldn't surprise me but it'd probably be best health wise to sit out this year.

That would be awesome, but I don't think he's ready.

I seriously hope not. He needs to do things right this time.

He won't play all year I bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had seen that question posted a couple of times also and I really hope he doesn't show up for it. He needs to make sure he is completely healed up. If that takes a full year so be it. I personally hate seeing him rush back from these injuries and then play as poor as he has and end up re-injuring himself. I'd like to see him take a full year off, come back and see if he can make a run at the end of his career. How awesome would it be to see him come back in some fashion of his old self and compete with these young guys?!

Tiger is rumored to be announcing he'll play in the Players Championship today.

Tiger is rumored to be announcing he'll play in the Players Championship today.
That might be a bit surprising, but certainly a large enough tournament for him to come bang with a bang for press!
Hopefully I didn't overlook someone already posting this, but has been an interesting read this morning about Tiger.

http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/sto...-life-unraveled-years-father-earl-woods-death
That's quite a long read, hopefully I can get through it tonight!

Back