Callaway $1 Million FanBeat Challenge

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Season 2 of the $1 million FanBeat Challenge takes place at Bay Hill this week.

What to Know
- Callaway’s $1 Million FanBeat Challenge is live during the last 2.5 hours of tournament coverage airing on GOLF Channel and NBC. Each round consists of 20 to 30 predictive-play and trivia questions, which are pushed out to fans during breaks in the action.

- Players compete to win dozens of prizes offered by Callaway, including Epic Flash drivers, Epic Flash fairway woods, Odyssey Stroke Lab putters, Apex 19 hybrids, Chrome Soft golf balls and GPS rangefinders.

- Ace all questions in one round for a chance to win $1 million. The program also features pre-tournament Epic Flash Trivia Challenges, a 10-minute, 10-question trivia game where players have a chance to win additional prizes from Callaway.

- The Challenge, which is free to download and available for mobile (iOS) and desktop, kicked off at the Waste Management Phoenix Open in January and concludes at the WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play in March.

- Last year, more than 180,000 players took part in Callaway’s $1 Million FanBeat Challenge. For the first time ever, FanBeat will offer video questions in a mobile play-along game for the 2019 Challenge.

Fanbeat%20Image%201-L.png
Fanbeat%20Image%202-L.png

It's fun, I have issue with the app not sending me alerts but maybe others don't.. I actually won a bag last year, the gave the value in a GC so I got a rogue 4w.

Heres link, I get double downs for points: https://play.fanbeat.com/?referralUser=Gyro25

Others should post theirs too, helps in the excitement

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back