Bridgestone HQ Visit

Sure was, just great

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Excited to see what content is created today (even if it takes a while to get to us)

Just landed in Miami for a quick hour stop before heading to ATL. No direct on AA out of our city.
We should be at Bridgestone HQ around 1pm, assuming no delays.

Safe travels!

Interested to hear about if there's any changes to club distribution models for them in the near future.

Bridgestone Championship makes a valiant return! Nice!!! Excited to see what comes out of this visit.

Bridgestone Championship makes a valiant return! Nice!!! Excited to see what comes out of this visit.

Me too
We are in the air from Miami after a small delay and should share some news soon.

Missed the announcement of the return of the Bridgestone Championship. Looks like I need to slack off at work a bit harder :alien:

Really looking forward to the HQ visit and the official announcements. :good:

My first THP event was the 2016 Bridgestone Championship in Las Vegas
To think some of the guys that I met that I still converse with today:
JMan
MD441
Alez367
War Eagle
Michigan Slice

It was a great time and would love to do it again....

Just landed in Miami for a quick hour stop before heading to ATL. No direct on AA out of our city.
We should be at Bridgestone HQ around 1pm, assuming no delays.

Flying to Miami first haha, that is like the airline giving you the middle finger. Ugh.

Flying to Miami first haha, that is like the airline giving you the middle finger. Ugh.

No direct from Tampa on AA, but don’t change airlines for status and reward purposes.

Letting Delta know you won't be persuaded by their delicious cookies and direct flights.

dc3a123434b47b51f1b1df5d539725df.jpg

I could definitely be down for a Fit Like a Pro Contest or even the Bridgestone Championship!

Don’t forget their products.

Of course that's a given. Love their irons for sure ... some forged goodness right there.

Looking forward to following along to this today!

First, thank them and you for the opportunity to test the e12 soft. It is a great ball so far.

I would like to ask if they had any plans for a third ball, for sub 90 clubhead speeds.

Just landed and going to head to Covington. Should be a lot of fun with the team.

I've got a shelf loaded with Bridgestone B330RX/Tour B RX, E6/E6 Soft, and Extra Soft golf balls, but have never had an opportunity to hit any of their clubs. The clubs look great, and usually get good reviews, are there plans to expand distribution channels so more of us can give them a try?

Really looking forward to the info that will be shared during today's visit, and would love to get into one of the Bridgestone events!

I have bought and played J33, J38, J40 and I am still playning J15. I guess I love the Bridgestone irons. Top quality and excellent feel.

#1-I would like to know if the new Tour B cb will be available here? If positive, approx when ?
#2-Why so few club details and pictures on the website and the 2018 catalog is still on.( I’ve download the Bridgestone Japan golf catalog to get informations on specs)
#3- Why No more Bridgestone Golf bag on the PGA TOUR ?. Only Fred on Champions tour and Jin Young Ko on LPGA.

They improved communication a lot since last year, the new tv campaign with Tiger and Bryson is great but everything seems to be focus on the ball except some presence on golf magazine and golfdigest.

1 - They are in the Japanese market, it will make its way to the US, we just can't say when yet.
2 - We are working to update the website. We have new direction for our digital strategy, and we have brought in some new people to get some great updates coming soon.
3 - Sneds was the only one using it perviously, so that really hasn't changed.

Can you find out if they ever will be making the Tour B RXS in yellow?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I am really interested in the ball fittings from Bridgestone. As more golfers are becoming interested in the data behind ball speed, spin, and launching trajectory, how can Bridgestone use these numbers to properly fit a golfer with the correct ball? Secondly, if we can’t make an event for a ball fitting or one is not available in our area, does Bridgestone plan on adding some of these data statistics into the websites application for ball fittings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ball fitting does factor all those stats, it's how we fit a consumer. Yes, you can go to our website and enter in all your data and do the online selection tool, which will be updating tomorrow morning, actually. You can also go to the BFit app, so there are lots of options.

I'd be curious to know what they have coming down the pipe....and how satisfied were they with the reception of the JGR drivers?

Pipeline will be the new wedge. The official ship date is March 18th, and they will also be up on the website on 3/18 and in all Club Champion locations coming soon.

Very excited about the driver, with great tour validation with wins. Having Kuchar in play with that has been exciting.

Bridgestone Championship!!! Woooo!!!!

As for my question, what are they planning on doing to get their clubs in the hands of more consumers? It's been years since I've seen Bridgestone clubs in retail stores which is a real shame.

Retail presence is something we are working on. The Test Drive program was to have our product in consumers hands who have not had a chance to try it. It's our way of trying to get our products into hands, when it's not available locally.

Back