Bridgestone HQ Visit

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We are headed to Bridgestone HQ tomorrow and will be there from about 1pm EST through the end of the day. You can follow along with what is taking place, along with pick up some tidbits along the way for some fun THP Community stuff that is coming.

Things such as Fit Like a Pro contest
Bridgestone Championship
And a whole lot more.

If you have questions and want answers straight from the team there, do not hesitate to ask and we will do our best to get everything answered.

Ok I’m game. I think of Bridgestone for their golf balls (and tires, but not applicable here lol). What makes their other equipment a must have for golfers? What sets it apart? I don’t know much about it and what I’ve seen is good looking, but so are blade irons. I can’t hit those (blades) consistent enough to even think about puting a set into my bag.

What sets them apart from other irons of the same basic type? Again, I ask a lot of questions and they’re not meant to be tough, but I’m a very curious person. I want to know why as a potential consumer, their product is the best? Tech? Manufacturing tolerance? Lord knows I buy a lot of golf gear:) If I’m to invest in their latest and greatest, what benefits does it have in store for me? I honestly don’t know much about their equipment other than golf balls (and again, tires:)). I know that if their balls are good enough for Tiger, they’re good enough for me. Outside of that I’m a clean slate.

Hope to be logged on in time to catch all the action. Sounds like it’s gonna be an awesome day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will the new TourB XS Yellow be available for the current buy 3 for 4 personalization offer?

WHHHOOOOOAAAA did you say Bridgestone Championship!?

• Admin

Yes sir we did. We teased a Bridgestone Event coming in 2019...And it is the Bridgestone Championship returning and its going to be AWESOME!

I have bought and played J33, J38, J40 and I am still playning J15. I guess I love the Bridgestone irons. Top quality and excellent feel.

#1-I would like to know if the new Tour B cb will be available here? If positive, approx when ?
#2-Why so few club details and pictures on the website and the 2018 catalog is still on.( I’ve download the Bridgestone Japan golf catalog to get informations on specs)
#3- Why No more Bridgestone Golf bag on the PGA TOUR ?. Only Fred on Champions tour and Jin Young Ko on LPGA.

They improved communication a lot since last year, the new tv campaign with Tiger and Bryson is great but everything seems to be focus on the ball except some presence on golf magazine and golfdigest.

Yes sir we did. We teased a Bridgestone Event coming in 2019...And it is the Bridgestone Championship returning and its going to be AWESOME!

Yessss!!! This is A HUGE bomb. Can’t wait to see the details of this!

Bridgestone HQ Visit

I am really interested in the ball fittings from Bridgestone. As more golfers are becoming interested in the data behind ball speed, spin, and launching trajectory, how can Bridgestone use these numbers to properly fit a golfer with the correct ball? Secondly, if we can’t make an event for a ball fitting or one is not available in our area, does Bridgestone plan on adding some of these data statistics into the websites application for ball fittings?

I'd be curious to know what they have coming down the pipe....and how satisfied were they with the reception of the JGR drivers?

I'm sure going to do my best to follow along tomorrow. And I love reading that the Bridgestone Championship is coming back. Love me some Bridgestone!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing what come out of this visit. Have very fond memories of Bridgestone Championships!

Bridgestone Championship!!! Woooo!!!!

As for my question, what are they planning on doing to get their clubs in the hands of more consumers? It's been years since I've seen Bridgestone clubs in retail stores which is a real shame.

Right next door and no call, I see how you are :D

Bridgestone Championship!!! Yesssss!!!!!! That’s really exciting news and I can’t wait to hear more about that. Also can’t wait to hear more about their plans for the future.

Woooo hoooo! Pretty friggin excited about this one!!

We are headed to Bridgestone HQ tomorrow and will be there from about 1pm EST through the end of the day. You can follow along with what is taking place, along with pick up some tidbits along the way for some fun THP Community stuff that is coming.

Things such as Fit Like a Pro contest
Bridgestone Championship
And a whole lot more.

If you have questions and want answers straight from the team there, do not hesitate to ask and we will do our best to get everything answered.

Bridgestone Championship you say???

giphy.gif

Bridgestone Championship = So much awesomeness!

That's the first thing that caught my eye and it's a welcome return!

Looking forward to all the info from this one for sure!

Kind of a whirl wind couple of days

b67c4e8a2a0f1a69f8e57e95d21ea991.gif

You do like to get a lot in on your trips. I know there is time for some good eats.

That was my 1st Event at PGA National, got in off the waiting list.
Maybe this year things will happen again for the positive.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just landed in Miami for a quick hour stop before heading to ATL. No direct on AA out of our city.
We should be at Bridgestone HQ around 1pm, assuming no delays.

That was my 1st Event at PGA National, got in off the waiting list.
Maybe this year things will happen again for the positive.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

And that was a fantastic weekend

Back