Branson (Fireball) 2016 gathering

Ok, put me on the hard ponder list. It's a few weeks from a big golf trip I'm taking but I swore I would not miss this last year. This might cost me multiple diamonds for the Mrs. but I actually think it might be worth it. Don't fill the last spot without a PM for me!!!

I knew you would come through!

JM

Wait...Nate and Johnny Mojo...and MikeG are in? I might have to do this.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no you dident! :banana:

Lets do this! Bring the chain baby!

JM

Ah hell!!! If you go I have to go

Let me work on the wife......

Let me work on the wife......

Let her know the importance of the event. You know, Fireball.

I'm in!!

Crap.....now I have to go.
Get it done. I'm coming up from my away home for this, you can make the little jont up the road to enjoy some fun times.

Branson (Fireball) 2016 gathering

4 Sure! I just need some time with the wife and figure out when the best time to spring it on her is going to be at. Probably right after the moment she opens up the box of sparkly things and doesn't remember agreeing to it. :D

Better yet: some point after she opens the sparkly things you claim she doesn't remember agreeing to it.

Date night this up coming week, will pick the right time!
Be on your best behavior. You want the approach to be perfect.

That was easy

I used two forms of guilt on her. One was the "you're always traveling for work" guilt. The other was "your people oppressed my people for hundreds of years" guilt.

Working on my wife this morning. She's giving me the whole...."....and again you get a weekend away and I don't" guilt trip. I've heard this line before fellas, I'm no Rookie! lol I told her to make plans with her Mom and Sisters for a weekend, or with her friends in KC for a weekend. I've never told her no! All she has to do is make some plans and let me know when, right?

Looking good....so far. I'll keep trying

Kansas City, Saint Louis or Tulsa.

all about 3 hours from springfield. In springfield we have.
Allegiant, Delta, American and United
Doesn't Southwest do a Branson?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Not anymore :(

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Does anyone fly into Branson? I haven't looked at flights yet, but I'm not worried about it at this time. I'll get there if I have to drive from Miami.

Does anyone fly into Branson? I haven't looked at flights yet, but I'm not worried about it at this time. I'll get there if I have to drive from Miami.

NetJets does! #Baller

You buy, we'll fly.
I have connections with AA. I think I'll see how close I can get.

I think Springfield would be the closest but might mean more connecting stops

I think Springfield would be the closest but might mean more connecting stops
I can handle connections. I might just fly into DFW the day before and spend the evening with the family.

I used two forms of guilt on her. One was the "you're always traveling for work" guilt. The other was "your people oppressed my people for hundreds of years" guilt.

Back