The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi GG

throw some sausage on it and that's a good looking pie

But your name is not GG. :act-up:

Haha, indeed! I will argue though that there is no one on this forum who hates them more than me :wink:

throw some sausage on it and that's a good looking pie

There would be some of that too. Place has awesome pizza.
And gyros.

Haha, indeed! I will argue though that there is no one on this forum who hates them more than me :wink:
This gentleman disagrees.

5brd00.jpg

The wife has one of those automatic air fresheners setup in the foyer. I don't know what the timer is set at, but I every time I walk by it I feel like it's going to unload whatever headache-giving scent all over me. That thing may disappear while she's out of town!
See my rant against the fresheners almost killing my dog?? We got rid of everything in our house.
http://www.ewg.org/guides/categories/1-AirFresheners

"I'm just going to eat a few thin mints."

Said no one, ever.

I don't have a problem with eating a few. Then again, a sleeve is a few right?

Says the guy we took for ice cream and said "I don't eat sweets"

Now I want pizza for dinner.

Says the guy we took for ice cream and said "I don't eat sweets"

I have to be in the mood. Girl scout cookies, it took me a week and a half to eat a box of samoa cookies. There's what, 12 or 15 in a box?

Thin Mints.. Yeah I have no excuse, thin mints are good especially when they've been in the freezer. That being said, the box last year took me a month to eat. Forgot I had the last sleeve, and then promptly ate the entire thing in one sitting. :confused2: I got nothin.

I have to be in the mood. Girl scout cookies, it took me a week and a half to eat a box of samoa cookies. There's what, 12 or 15 in a box?

Thin Mints.. Yeah I have no excuse, thin mints are good especially when they've been in the freezer. That being said, the box last year took me a month to eat. Forgot I had the last sleeve, and then promptly ate the entire thing in one sitting. :confused2: I got nothin.

^^^^ Needs happy meal style girl scout cookie packaging.

I will happily contest this. #FungusGagReflex

I'll never forget it. There was a food demonstration day in kindergarten. The food? White mushrooms sauteed in butter. I put a piece in my mouth and instantly spit it out. I have never knowingly eaten those disgusting things again!

I don't have a problem with eating a few. Then again, a sleeve is a few right?

One sleeve down, the other in the freezer :D

"I'm just going to eat a few thin mints."

Said no one, ever.

These two posts have me wondering if we are brothers separated at a very young age...LOL I couldn't agree more.

If you tell me you've ever grabbed a York Peppermint paddy at the checkout stand "just because it's there" then all doubt will be removed :D

These two posts have me wondering if we are brothers separated at a very young age...LOL I couldn't agree more.

If you tell me you've ever grabbed a York Peppermint paddy at the checkout stand "just because it's there" then all doubt will be removed :D

Hahaha! Not York Peppermint patties, but Reese's Peanut Butter cups or Dove dark chocolate bars!

I think Scarnici's twin is at this restaurant. I'd take a picture but it would be very conspicuous.

I think Scarnici's twin is at this restaurant. I'd take a picture but it would be very conspicuous.

Do it!

Edit: Maybe he's defecting to NY/NJ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back