2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

The Granddaddy, a once in a life time experience, you would have to be crazy not to want in

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

You can change the font size too. It's like this...I WANT IN!!
How's that? :bashful:

Looks the same at least in tapatalk :confused2:

Last year I was forced to the sidelines since I didn't plan my PTO usage well. I won't make the same mistake this year.

Every time this thread gets bumped I get a little more excited! I love going back and looking a the pictures and recaps. This has got to be the ultimate experience for an amateur golfer, I can't think of anything that would top it and I want to experience this in the worst way!

Who wouldn't love to go! I will play along but my luck at at these kinds of selection/drawing things is a lifetime zero. In those cases I am like the extra on an original Star Trek TV series away mission. You know who is not going to make it. But I will still go on the mission! ;-)

I hope the rest of the team had as much fun as we did.
A few are much more quiet.

And it's a damn shame!

I want in!
Hopefully I can get a round in with Al while I'm there! Such a great guy!

And it's a damn shame!

I want in!
Hopefully I can get a round in with Al while I'm there! Such a great guy!
Got to play with AL the last round with Finley and Taylor. He is a great guy. And a ton of fun to play a round of golf with. I can only imagine him and Johnny in the same group.

I had a dream last night about this event. I dreamt I was standing on a mountain, having frozen snicker ice cream bars delivered by the Zoocrew. And in the Valley there were a bunch of THPrs dancing their asses off as the 'Belt' rose on the horizon. Either I was extremely tired or the Zoocrew was defeated by the 2016 team.

The rising of a new champion!! Team Phoenix with Dannyboy leading the way!!!!

Got to play with AL the last round with Finley and Taylor. He is a great guy. And a ton of fun to play a round of golf with. I can only imagine him and Johnny in the same group.

I played with Al and Johnny in our afternoon round on day 1. Talk about fun

I need to go. That way Canadan isn't the only Ohioan there getting away from the misery that is Ohio in December.

Plus I heard the guys from Callaway are ok dudes to hang out with.

It's been far too long since I've been in here to say. ..

I WANT IN!!!

I WANT IN!!!
But attending would probably ruin your club ho'ing and for the good of international club sales you probably shouldn't risk it. :alien:

I on the other hand don't have those world economic issues, so I can attend in clear conscience

I had a dream last night about this event. I dreamt I was standing on a mountain, having frozen snicker ice cream bars delivered by the Zoocrew. And in the Valley there were a bunch of THPrs dancing their asses off as the 'Belt' rose on the horizon. Either I was extremely tired or the Zoocrew was defeated by the 2016 team.

Heck of a dream! Did you see a Bullfrog dancing with the THPers? Would be awesome if so.

9a53487cddf0668d0b003c4380b675ed.jpg

Do you ever just unlock your phone to look at the picture on your lock screen?

I do!

This picture has not changed since the day I put it on there.
It won't!

Do I want to go back? You bet your ass I do!
Am I appreciative and in awe that I got to do this once already? You bet!
What would I do to get the opportunity to go back? You probably don't want to know....

Yes sir

94031cfd8b337c2325bc45a032acda83.jpg

So this was a pretty cool visualization! I want to be there when Dan strikes a Captain Morgan pose while wearing the belt and holding up a victory Albatross while toasting his soldiers!

Frozen Snicker Bars you say?

Team Phoenix has a great ring to it too!

JM

9a53487cddf0668d0b003c4380b675ed.jpg

Do you ever just unlock your phone to look at the picture on your lock screen?

I do!

This picture has not changed since the day I put it on there.
It won't!

Do I want to go back? You bet your ass I do!
Am I appreciative and in awe that I got to do this once already? You bet!
What would I do to get the opportunity to go back? You probably don't want to know....

Hey me too. Same hole too
0fe24d79307e9bd513b3f8408086c6c7.jpg

Yep, I need to be in this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My new iPhone will look great it I can get one of those pictures on it!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Two days without someone saying they want in is unacceptable. I want in this thing dang it! I want that email from Carol telling me my flights, I want that PM from Morgan asking my sizes for all sorts of swag, I want to see who's on the team, I want ECPC again, I want Hideaway...... I want in the effing Grandaddy of em all!

Breathe....Phil.

I've scoured last years live thread and general reviews and this thing gets better and better the more and more I read people's experiences. I def want in! Or at least considered. I just wanna make sure Phil doesn't hyperventilate before RR. Gotta get him ready to kick some MI tail.

I WANT IN!!!
Common sentiment! One that I completely share!

Tagged for some caching up! Granddaddy is beyond real!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I want in! I may have mentioned it in this thread before. But it bears repeating.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

JB....I want in. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Looks awesome! Heard it's awesome! Other peeps should realize its awesomeness!

Good luck to everyone when time comes around!

JB....I want in. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Looks awesome! Heard it's awesome! Other peeps should realize its awesomeness!

Good luck to everyone when time comes around!

I want in too I think.
Im not a judge, so I cant help there, but I have a feeling news will be coming out next week on this one, live from Callaway HQ as MikeDean441 are there.

Back