Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a class. After taking a class aimed at knowledge rather than passing the test, I destroyed the exam. :)
you are a beast. I need to start my studying for CISSP. What are you going for next?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Congratulations!!!
I finally finished my forensic report last night. I'll take the day tomorrow to proofread it, update glossary terms and format for presentation.

After 4 longs weeks it feels good to be done and ready to be submitted. You that feeling you get when you know you nailed it?? Yep, that's me his AM. Got a little pep in my get along this morning and it feels good.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

My stoke is back! Ive taken the last 4 months off of everything to reboot my processors and I can honestly say that this is the first time in more than 3 years that ive truly felt like myself. So much of the things I dived into, including THP and golf, during that time was a crutch to prop me up against all of the bad that was dragging me down. All of that is gone now and Im back here only because I enjoy the game, this forum, and the people in it. I want to thank everyone that reached out when the shite hit the fan. All the support really helped during those challenging times. Thank you! ???

My stoke is back! Ive taken the last 4 months off of everything to reboot my processors and I can honestly say that this is the first time in more than 3 years that ive truly felt like myself. So much of the things I dived into, including THP and golf, during that time was a crutch to prop me up against all of the bad that was dragging me down. All of that is gone now and Im back here only because I enjoy the game, this forum, and the people in it. I want to thank everyone that reached out when the shite hit the fan. All the support really helped during those challenging times. Thank you! 

Glad to have you back, but more importantly, awesome to hear how things are progressing.

Company had a RIF yesterday, and I'm happy to still have my job. My twin brother and cousin work at the same company, and they have their jobs still too.

Too blessed to be stressed. :D

I ordered Terra a new set of clubs at 3:36 pm yesterday from Budgetgolf.com. And they were delivered already over an hour ago. Holy moly that was fast! Now to figure out how to surprise her with them.

Glad to have you back, but more importantly, awesome to hear how things are progressing.
Thanks, JB. So amazing to feel alive again. Now to start the daunting task of catching up on everything Ive missed out

Thanks, JB. So amazing to feel alive again. Now to start the daunting task of catching up on everything Ive missed out

Jump right in partner, you were missed. Just so happy to hear that you feel great again.

Is there anything better than getting a new running shoe and putting them on to wear that 1st day? New Balance and Asics are the best in the biz. Don't know why I tried anything else.
I got some last week, went back to zero drop shoes after messing around a bit, and you're right. I'm a merrell guy myself, but a new pair of sneakers is a great feeling.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Just found out for my trip out to California in two weeks one of the companies that has been on our schedule for a bit is not going to be there as they have an off site travel meeting. It literally only took one text message and we are booked with another company with no issue. Since its only a 5 day trip this time instead of 7, we cant squeeze everybody in, but glad we got to get most.

Got my car towed back to my house today and get to buy a new car tomorrow!

Also spent an hour at the range last night working on my game.

Just found out for my trip out to California in two weeks one of the companies that has been on our schedule for a bit is not going to be there as they have an off site travel meeting. It literally only took one text message and we are booked with another company with no issue. Since its only a 5 day trip this time instead of 7, we cant squeeze everybody in, but glad we got to get most.
Working on 2017 plans or finalizing 2016 things?

Wait, I'll save you the trouble............ "definitely"

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Some days it's a simple Thank You that makes me stop, smile, and get reminded that I absolutely love what I do.

Some days it's a simple Thank You that makes me stop, smile, and get reminded that I absolutely love what I do.

Abso ****ing lutely

Headed home after a week in Vegas!!!

Headed home after a week in Vegas!!!
Man a week is a killer there. I was usually ready to come home after 3 or 4 days.

that was quick.

that was quick.

Yeah thankfully mikedean and I will be getting a full preview and insight on the new SM6 wedges.

i'm getting to tee it up with some great thp buds this sunday at a course i've never played. now that's something to be happy about!

i'm getting to tee it up with some great thp buds this sunday at a course i've never played. now that's something to be happy about!

What course brother?

0e364a954694ea4510359b9fb87a6526.jpg

Hand crafted by yours truly!

733a743f3f9350e04fa3542e6aec784b.jpg

Reclaimed Redwood siding from the exterior makes a unique detail on this bathroom ceiling.

Man I love my job when it starts to come together!

0e364a954694ea4510359b9fb87a6526.jpg

Hand crafted by yours truly!

733a743f3f9350e04fa3542e6aec784b.jpg

Reclaimed Redwood siding from the exterior makes a unique detail on this bathroom ceiling.

Man I love my job when it starts to come together!

beautiful work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks incredible Kevin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back