THP visits Toulon Design HQ

I like the San Diego, but the thought of being able to get the Memphis in 38" which has become a comfortable length for me to putt with and the mallet style is a combination too tough to pass up.

I want the San Diego. These look beautiful

Really looking forward to seeing these in person. Great pics!

Thanks a lot Toulon. I just told my wife I probably wouldn't buy a new putter this season.

Way to make a liar out of me.

Man I want one of those putters. Spent 20 minutes last night drooling over the pics again. JB or Mike, any close up or comparison pics of the stock grips?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pictures have done me in.

Do I get a geographical discount on a Madison for living in Madison? :bashful:

Finally had the opportunity to read through the thread this morning. Thanks for the pictures and information.

I like how Toulon has been able to utilize a considerable amount of technology and yet their putters still have a timeless look. It will be interesting seeing what options the Toulon Garage offers. Not that I really need another putter, but I think either a slant neck or flow neck Rochester would be really nice.

I think I figured out what I want here.
One of the blades, as I actually liked the look of all of them, although the Rochester and San Diego look right.
Tungsten weight on the bottom.
No counter balance.
Slant neck
34 inches
Same, but make mine 35.5".

Do you know if they will be in shops up here in Canada.

These putters will be in retail stores and green grass shops.

Wow didn't know that. Very cool. I'm assuming the will certify ppl to be fitters for their product? Kind of like Edel?

Just read through the rest of this thread and all I can say is wow. Such great info and beautiful putters. The San Fransisco will be mine, soon.

Man I want one of those putters. Spent 20 minutes last night drooling over the pics again. JB or Mike, any close up or comparison pics of the stock grips?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a pic of the SS and then 1 of the other offerings, not side by side, should be a few pages back

Do you know if they will be in shops up here in Canada.

I believe that will be a plan. Its important to note that as a brand they have not even launched production. We are the first to be out there and cover the Garage in this capacity (live updates and such). Production is really starting now and as we move through the year, I have a feeling some major things will shake up for availability.

These are some seriously awesome looking putters! Great stuff!

Those blade shapes though.

The pics are killer gents, seriously well done on this visit. Thanks guys!

12f9979192fb3e1703cf992263b15314.jpg

Haunting me

attachment.php

Pictures of my First Run Madison, #11 of 100 will be here tomorrow. Pretty excited to try for myself the the Deep Diamond Milling.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Very nice! I'm jealous!

attachment.php
My First Run Madison, #11 of 100 will be here tomorrow. Pretty excited.

thats awesome, they are SO SHARP in person, you will love it

THP visits Toulon Design HQ

Pulling the trigger?

I'm sure it's only a matter of time. If nothing else I sincerely appreciate the beauty of craftsmanship. Follow that up by the passion that comes through in all the video segments we've seen. And finally how responsive they've been on social Media. It's a feel good story that I want to be part of. Even if it's just my money that perpetuates a good thing. And they have dogs at work!

I'm sure it's only a matter of time. If nothing else I sincerely appreciate the beauty of craftsmanship. Follow that up by the passion that comes through in all the video segments we've seen. And finally how responsive they've been on social Media. It's a feel good story that I want to be part of. Even if it's just my money that perpetuates a good thing. And they have dogs at work!
I hear ya dude, seems like a great group of people to support, no doubt.

I would game a slant neck Madison.. maybe a Memphis. The milling also looks really cool.

Back