2016 THP Custom PUMA 1/4 Zip Pullovers - On Sale Now

Do it dude. I absolutely love mine

peer pressure at its finest. i'll pick one up if they are there on monday. i spent to much pre-ordering my high top pumas

Just an update that there are still plenty of these in stock for those that would like them.

I am going away on holiday for a week at the weekend, but assuming there are still red ones left in large when I get back I am seriously considering giving in and ordering one

Do these come in XXL JB I cant get to the store on my phone for some reason

Do these come in XXL JB I cant get to the store on my phone for some reason

Yes and red/blue are still in stock for the XXL's.

I wore my red one to work yesterday. I love that thing. I may be picking up the blue one as soon as i get some extra cash laying around. And i think i will be needing to go a size down

One more reminder and i'll probably buy one :/ Just the realization that everything in my golf closet needs to be downsized to Large from XL... makes my wallet hurt.

Man I wish the gray and white ones were in L. I would complete the set. Wearing my blue one today.

Ordered a Red one this morning. I don't know how I missed the original post!

Man I wish the gray and white ones were in L. I would complete the set. Wearing my blue one today.
Ditto for me - really wanted those 2 colors as well.

Got the red in hand, and love it. So glad I added it to my blue one.

The high 60's never happened today instead low 50's, cloudy and windy. But no worries since I had on my new Puma THP 1/4 zip. Soft, warm, yet light and not restricting.

Buy one before they are gone!

The high 60's never happened today instead low 50's, cloudy and windy. But no worries since I had on my new Puma THP 1/4 zip. Soft, warm, yet light and not restricting.

Buy one before they are gone!
They do look good...trying to hold back.

I need a red one in Large in my life, I keep going to the store and checking....still there. Need to figure out a way to get one without my wife knowing. ha ha ha She gets so made lately when I buy new polos and jackets. lol

Currently own the red, wear it all the time, fits great.

Just ordered a blue yesterday, can't wait to get it!

I need a red one in Large in my life, I keep going to the store and checking....still there. Need to figure out a way to get one without my wife knowing. ha ha ha She gets so made lately when I buy new polos and jackets. lol
Just tell her you're getting it as a birthday present for a coworker who likes golf.... and then where it when she's not looking?

I wore my blue one yesteday. One of the best 1/4 zips I have ever worn. So comfy. Need to wait till my next paycheck but really want another one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just tell her you're getting it as a birthday present for a coworker who likes golf.... and then where it when she's not looking?

I have an idea on how to get one, but it might take my a month to get it and I'm worried they'll be sold out by then. Not sure how they aren't sold out already, to be honest! They are THAT good looking.

I have an idea on how to get one, but it might take my a month to get it and I'm worried they'll be sold out by then. Not sure how they aren't sold out already, to be honest! They are THAT good looking.
I think a lot of people are wondering that... including everybody who is a size M lol.... there was so much hype around them

I think a lot of people are wondering that... including everybody who is a size M lol.... there was so much hype around them

I hate that my wife is such a hard a$$ with checkbook, that I have to do things this way. Yet, whenever she ask me if she can get something I always say yes.

Yet, whenever she ask me if she can get something I always say yes.

Not to get into a huge budgeting discussion here, but my wife and I set budget amounts at the beginning of the budgeting period, and come to an agreement on things like amount to be spent on clothes for each of us. Once that's set, you're free to spend that amount on clothes of your choice, and because she agreed to it, there's no arguments. Works great.

Just a heads up that there are still plenty of these in stock for those that are still interested.

Back