PTx Irons For THPers - The 2016 Ben Hogan Experience

An exciting announcement for sure. Good luck to all who enter!

You got a place to stay if you decide to enter and get in!

I'm still debating this but really want to see some others enjoy the event and the DFW area. But such a good event. Heck, 2 rounds at Cowboys alone is $250+ normally. Crazy good event.

I was thinking the same thing and it's such a fun course/experience. I've got my calendar marked for this one and will be putting in.

What an incredible event!
I've got a few days to see if I the dates work for me so I can sign up for a chance.

Email address we send to? Loading a calendar reminder now :)

Hoping this will be my first time in Texas!

Email address we send to? Loading a calendar reminder now :)

Hoping this will be my first time in Texas!

All of the details will be in the signup thread when it goes live.

All of the details will be in the signup thread when it goes live.

Thanks JB! Sorry, wee bit excited for this one.

What a great event! Hopefully I am lucky enough to get in! I will definitely be putting my name in the hat for this one! Cant wait for sign ups!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Not sure how JB, GG and the rest of the crew do it, but this sounds abso-freakin'-lutely amazing.

Calendar entry and reminder created. Will make it work no matter what if I'm one of the lucky ones.

Thanks THP and Ben Hogan Golf for an awesome contest!!!

Man I am trying to find a way to clear up some dates for this one. Definitely want in this one...now to try and pull it off. I have been wanting to play the Cowboys club since the first event THP held there.

Wow! This will be a great event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This ought to be a heck of an event. Irons look amazing and I love how they will build a set just for you. Extended review for items such as these are deserved for sure. Just coming home from club clash I won't be able to attend sadly... 6 lucky thpers for sure

I just did the hogan fitting on their site and it is quite impressive. I love how the brand is focused on iron gaps and lofts instead of just club numbers as well a major focus on the scoring irons. This event is going to be special and the lucky six will have a fantastic custom iron set.

This is awesome! I need to make it into this one for sure! Fingers crossed.

Check calendar? Free!!
I will have to set a reminder for this sign up - I will be out of town then, but I should be able to get an email submitted!
Going to check out the Hogan website today!!

This sounds like a killer event! Unfortunately the dates don't work for me - I'll be in Hawaii April 25 - 30 - but good luck to all entering!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Calendar reminder set. This is sure to be a phenomenal experience at a mind boggling value!

The sheer cost of this event alone is amazing. Wow.

There's zero chance of me being able to attend this one. There will be eight very fortunate THPers and many, many more happy and slightly jealous ones for this event.

Oh boy can't wait

Damn if this was a week earlier if already be down there.

So unfortunate. Going to be some lucky people.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I guess everything IS bigger in Texas huh!? Nice event! Sorry I won't be able to attempt to get in this one. But will be a great experience for some fellow THP'ers.

The sheer cost of this event alone is amazing. Wow.

There's zero chance of me being able to attend this one. There will be eight very fortunate THPers and many, many more happy and slightly jealous ones for this event.

6 THP'ers....making it even that much for a challenge and exclusive! 2 Ben Hogan employees will round out the 8 for 2 teams of 4 as part of competition (shamble).

What a freaking VALUE! holy cow!

This going to be an awesome event!! Wish that I could try to get into it, but I will have to sit it out.

Calendar reminder set for March 9th.

I haven't been able to try and get into anything yet becasue of life, but this one I am going to go for. I love playing at Cowboys club, and can only imagine how good these irons are.

Back