Michigan hackers, check in here

Who is going to the novi golf show on Saturday? Was thinking around 11? Walk the floor and maybe grab some lunch after? Be nice to meet up with as many of you as possible.

Not me, my sons birthday party is Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As of right now I am good for 11 Sat!

Who is going to the novi golf show on Saturday? Was thinking around 11? Walk the floor and maybe grab some lunch after? Be nice to meet up with as many of you as possible.

I'm probably going to be arriving anytime between 10 & 11. I'm also bringing my little brother along. Trying to get him to get on THP. He's also a fellow odd ball who hits the ball from the wrong side of the tee.

I'm probably going to be arriving anytime between 10 & 11. I'm also bringing my little brother along. Trying to get him to get on THP. He's also a fellow odd ball who hits the ball from the wrong side of the tee.

I've heard it hereditary...

Sorry boys, still no baby yet, so cant make it Saturday. Obviously have to stick close to home base for a little while. Sure it will be fun.

http://www.michigangolfshow.com/home.php

Hope a THP'er wins the $10k putting challenge or even better the 25k hole in 1 challenge. Then they can treat all of us to a round at Firestone :)

I'm in for the show and lunch. Any place in mind?

Working on grocery list now.
-Need a dog food bag size of shag balls to hit in the field this summer
-Maybe balls for the year if the deals are good.
-new shag bag or one of those sticks might work
-Get my GAM handicap in place.
-Maybe a laser rangefinder - just have to figure out if they are allowed... I kid... I kid...

Anyone else looking for anything in particular?

-Maybe a laser rangefinder - just have to figure out if they are allowed... I kid... I kid...

Well if you are offering to buy, I could use a 5w and years supply worth of golf balls.

Something that I can't get a discount on normally, which isn't much. You can likely find a rangefinder for stupid cheap.

Basically nothing I'm looking for besides the gam membership and a good time to bond with the Michigan guys.

What I am looking for.

-GAM membership
- Golf balls for the season
- golf shoes
- miscellaneous irons and putters

I'll be there and I'm down for lunch after.

Nothing in particular really. Never been to the show and not sure even what to expect. As for lunch...A good burger or wings always seems to hit the spot. With a few brews of course!

Michigan hackers, check in here

Nothing in particular really. Never been to the show and not sure even what to expect. As for lunch...A good burger or wings always seems to hit the spot. With a few brews of course!

Even though I can't make it, the Tilted Kilt is right around the block. Lots of Brews, good food, and of course the good scenery.

Edit: BWW is also right there next door in the fountain walk. But it's Novi so there is literally about every place you could think of to eat.

Even though I can't make it, the Tilted Kilt is right around the block. Lots of Brews, good food, and of course the good scenery.

Edit: BWW is also right there next door in the fountain walk. But it's Novi so there is literally about every place you could think of to eat.

Ha, that's funny, was about to suggest both of those as well. Well played sir.

How about Mexican? A good place nearby is Rojo!

I'm down for anything tho.

Well if you are offering to buy, I could use a 5w and years supply worth of golf balls.

Lets see what the magic 8 Ball says:

Close but... All signs point to NO...

Oh... Looks like you won a 3 month supply of getting ready for RR.. with a bonus bundle of short game and putting practice.

Wait there is more... You get to spend a few days with the Polish/Italian wonder!!!

*** Shipping & Handling additional..:bananadance:

#TreeTopsDomination

Roger that!!!

Mexican is always fine by me as well!

So as a first-timer to the Golf Show, what can I expect? Are there OEM reps with demo products there? Opportunities to both try and buy? Any real can't-miss booths/exhibits? Thanks all!

So as a first-timer to the Golf Show, what can I expect? Are there OEM reps with demo products there? Opportunities to both try and buy? Any real can't-miss booths/exhibits? Thanks all!

A bunch of local golf courses telling you to come play our course/ take your golf trip here. I'm sure Miles and Carl's will be there selling gear.

They are not any major reps with new gear to try out like the PGA show. Like Jspangs said there's a lot of local and out of state courses with deals to play there. Then there is golf shops looking to sell new and last years product.

Anyone else going to try to get into the Cure event? I know most of you guys have RR already, but sounds like a great event. And its drive-able from MI with a quick cut through in Canada, which would save a ton of $. Could be a fun road trip. I'm going to enter for sure.

Anyone else going to try to get into the Cure event? I know most of you guys have RR already, but sounds like a great event. And its drive-able from MI with a quick cut through in Canada, which would save a ton of $. Could be a fun road trip. I'm going to enter for sure.

I don't believe the date works for me, but never know...

I am looking forward to the Golf Show this weekend with the Michigan fellas!

I can't wait for the golf show and the post show food gathering!

I am thinking about throwing my hat in the ring.

Would love to but I can't. dates don't work for me.

Back