Other than THP related accounts, what golf social media accounts do you follow?

Parrot

2025 Worldwide Golf Championship - Team ?????
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm not much of an Instagram guy but I'm trying to use it more as it appears to have much less "noise" than Twitter and FB. On Twitter, I follow most of the OEMs, the major tournaments/events, USGA, PGATour, a bunch of players, golf writers, pod guys and TV folk, Hank Haney, Michael Breed, @twoinchesshort, @totalgolfmove, @secrettourpro, @CaddieNetwork, @clubproguy, @felixclubworks, @espncaddie, @protourcaddy, @nolayingup, @dennispaulson62, @carlpaulsongolf, and @GCtigertracker just to name a few. Pretty much the same type stuff on FB.

I've started following a few instructional youtube accounts - Clay Ballard, TXG and James Robinson Golf.

What are the accounts you like best? I enjoy learning from y'all.

@linksgems is probably my favorite follow on Twitter. Lots of really cool photos from the best courses around the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pgamemes on Insta is pretty entertaining.

TST - The Sand Trap. MyGolfSpy. Golf WRX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like to keep up with the European Tour accounts pretty regularly! If there is one thing I think the USGA can improve on is their social media relations with their players. The Euro. Tour does that "14 club challenges". I'd love to see Rickie and Bryson have a go. JT vs. Koepka? Getting this big names out there, together under and USGA or Player's sponsored account would do wonders for spreading the game and getting new and younger people out there. Other than that, I follow a lot of the same you mentioned up there.

The guys are Barstool can be a good turn @ForePlayPod if you're someone such as myself who refuses to take himself seriously when it comes to golf. They have a good time with it and generally, IMO, represent themselves as a "common man's golf pod".

Back