Thinking about picking up an Orange Whip

ohthehumanity

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi Guys,

I want to pick up an Orange Whip but I don't think I can swing the full sized one in my house, so my question is, would a midsize one still be good for the driver swing as well as the iron swing?

I am 5' 7"

Thanks in advance!

Hi Guys,

I want to pick up an Orange Whip but I don't think I can swing the full sized one in my house, so my question is, would a midsize one still be good for the driver swing as well as the iron swing?

I am 5' 7"

Thanks in advance!

I have a mid size...I wouldn’t swing in my house though. I’m 6’ 1 and it works well for Driver and iron swings. I use mine more for setting a tempo of swing.

I have 9 foot ceilings but maybe that would be a problem still? I'll have to take my 44.5 inch driver and make some swings in the living room hah!

As long as you are confident that you have enough space, but I would be sure. That would punch through the drywall pretty easily. I have a back patio right off of the basement that I use it. I know you are dealing with more weather than me, though.

Thanks Dan.

I have the back yard, but it would be nice to be able to swing away in the house.

A hole in the ceiling would be last thing I would want because my wife would kill me!

Thanks Dan.

I have the back yard, but it would be nice to be able to swing away in the house.

A hole in the ceiling would be last thing I would want because my wife would kill me!

I broke the sliding glass door to my basement jumping rope with a weighted jump rope. I know now that it is better to be safe than sorry ($800).

I choke down on mine a bit and have no problems with the driver whip on my 9 foot basement ceilings.

Good to know Rusty. Are you taller than 5' 7"? If so, I should be good to go.

I'm 5'11" and I swing a mid-size orange whip in my place often. I love it.

Back