Iron headcovers - Yes or no?

Iron headcovers - Yes or no?

• Total voters

OGputtnfool

Reaction score
Handicap
Let's get some numbers for THP!

Hell no.

I know most people are no on this, but I'm a yes. I like to keep my clubs as nice and clean as possible.

Another one of these? Sub'd for inevitable hilarity :wink:

EDIT: I only use them when traveling.

giphy.gif

Yes. Keep my irons 8-10 years. So keep them nice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another one of these? Sub'd for inevitable hilarity :wink:

EDIT: I only use them when traveling.

giphy.gif

I did a quick search. I know we've had threads with discussion, but I didn't see a poll.

Of course, it does no good to have a poll if people don't take the 0.12 seconds it takes to utilize it.

I am a hard no, but I did just pick up a set for my upcoming travel. So does that make me a "sometimes yes"?

I did a quick search. I know we've had threads with discussion, but I didn't see a poll.

Of course, it does no good to have a poll if people don't take the 0.12 seconds it takes to utilize it.

I took the 0.12 seconds to cast my vote :cool:

Actually surprised there are already 3 votes for yes. I am one of those and offer no apologies.

I am a hard no, but I did just pick up a set for my upcoming travel. So does that make me a "sometimes yes"?

Nope, you got it right. You're solidly in the "Only for transport" camp, I'd say.

Actually surprised there are already 3 votes for yes. I am one of those and offer no apologies.

There are more of us out there with sanity than you imagine!

For travel only, sometimes not even then. Yes, I voted...

I like to keep them on in the truck, but then forget to take them off half the time when I put the bag on the cart.
I really don't see what all the fuss is about, if I am playing with folks I know will be offended by them I make a extra effort to take them off, but it seems silly to get all vexed by something in someone else's golf bag.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Absolutely not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like to keep them on in the truck, but then forget to take them off half the time when I put the bag on the cart.
I really don't see what all the fuss is about, if I am playing with folks I know will be offended by them I make a extra effort to take them off, but it seems silly to get all vexed by something in someone else's golf bag.

You're a better man than I. If I knew something so irrelevant was offending someone, I'd draw more attention to it.

Solid yes, & I voted.
Keeps the bag clatter from nicking irons. You all use head covers on your woods & putter, right. Why not use covers on your irons too? Takes 1 to 2 seconds to pull them off slip them back on.

You're a better man than I. If I knew something so irrelevant was offending someone, I'd draw more attention to it.
Well I don't try to be a ********, just whatever comes natural I go with.

I use iron covers and I'm not ashamed of it either. I also park my car in a garage to keep it out of the weather and I wash it often. Oh my ! The horror!!

Clubs are tools. I understand that viewpoint, but I invested a lot of money in my equipment and I'm going to take care of it. Oh yeah, I also keep a cover on my driver and woods … when I'm out on the course playing too! How is that different?

Yes, I voted.

Only when in my travel bag

Back