The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Just picked up a set of cleveland cg16s (52, 56, 60). Used but still in pretty good condition for about 20 bucks a piece. Looking to pick up a used 7 iron and my "desert" clubs will be complete.

hqdefault.jpg

How many clubs do you need?

How many people going to #TheGuantlet2016 are first time THP event goers? I'm one and can't wait to get there, it's on my mind every day.

First timer here too!

Funny as I look at who's in this thread that it is 3 out of the 4 on #TeamEthanator!

I'm going to be another first timer. Going to make the trek across the border and deal with the crappy exchange rate, but it'll definitely be worth it!!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Just watched the 2015 Gauntlet video again and just realized. Holy crap, I’m going this year. 77 days remaining.

Just watched the 2015 Gauntlet video again and just realized. Holy crap, I’m going this year. 77 days remaining.

Yessir! One day closer to some We-Ko-Pa goodness!

Headed to the range now with this event in the forefront of my mind. Also some solid twitter banter last night and today.

WEEEE-KOOOO-PAAAAA

So who is going to do the stanky leg after they win it all?

What started out to be a rainy cold day turned into a decent day. Playing 18 for practice.
d121eba1f634ef6daf8e6e1e1887836e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In all my time in the desert, I have only seen 4 snakes on the golf course. One dead (yesterday), two non-poisonous, and one rattlesnake (which was on the fairway).
There are lots of other types of interesting wildlife all around the desert. Coolest things I have seen have been a bobcat with a dead rabbit in its mouth and two road runners mating.
Hope to see more cool wildlife at WeKoPa!!

#kickin

On a serious note though guys... F!@# Snakes

Handicap is holding steady but the I'm playing to it more often! #TeamRookie is coming for the hardware!

Considering buying a Callaway Staff/Mini Staff bag for this trip. You know, just because. Anyone have a suggestion between the two?

Handicap is holding steady but the I'm playing to it more often! #TeamRookie is coming for the hardware!

Considering buying a Callaway Staff/Mini Staff bag for this trip. You know, just because. Anyone have a suggestion between the two?
I have a staff bag but I wouldn't want to travel with it. Doesn't always fit very well in carts either. But damn do they look good. Haha

I think mini staff bags are more functional, but they both are nice bags!

I literally have seen no movement in my cap in a couple months. keep shooting right at it. I feel like my ball striking has improved I just haven't scored. It will turn around though. Need to put some low 80 rounds together.

I literally have seen no movement in my cap in a couple months. keep shooting right at it. I feel like my ball striking has improved I just haven't scored. It will turn around though. Need to put some low 80 rounds together.
If you are playing at your handicap, that is a solid accomplishment. Means you are consistent, and you want that to translate into a solid travelling handicap.

I hope to play to my handicap (or better) in May, without question.

I haven't been able to practice much recently with everything going on these days

Hope that changes soon! Although, very unlikely with a new baby on the way soon

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Back