What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

#BestBallEver... Played the Bridgestone 330RXS. Absolutely love this ball. It is my gamer.

Pinnacle range ball...solid

Top notch durability.

I played a Top Flite XL 5000 Soft, yesterday, from my shag bag/bucket... That's about all I have to say about that.

2016 B330-RX and its still fantastic.

2016 330RX yesterday against the 2014-2015 version.

Totally better golf ball.

Played the Wilson Staff Duo Urethane for 6 holes today, then switched to 2016 B330RX for remainder of the round. I'll say it again, I'M SOLD, it's my gamer ball. Driver feel, iron feel, distance, 2 bounces and stop on the greens and great feel off the putter. What more could you ask for from a ball. Love It.

I know I'm fully on board the #BestBallEver train with this 2016 version. Has anyone not loved the ball?

I know I'm fully on board the #BestBallEver train with this 2016 version. Has anyone not loved the ball?

If I could get past my love for the e6 I'm going to try them.

Just bought Chrome Soft Yellow looks great will be interesting to get it out on the course have been using SuperSoft for the last few rounds

Sent from my SM-N915FY using Tapatalk

Yellow Callaway Chrome Soft. Been playing the Z Star for about the last 4 years. Thought it was time to test out some other balls. Loving these Chrome Softs. They are long, straight and spin nicely into the green. Am possibly going to test these against the B330 -RX's, but these Chrome Softs are gonna take some beating. Plus, I hate the shade of yellow that Bridgestone use, it's way to dull.

#bestballever today, RXS style. Man this thing was as straight as an e6 with more distance and all the spin greenside. My driver and fairway wood suddenly gained a good 10 yards plus. I love this thing and wish I didn't have a stock of other types that I need to go through first.

Last year's Chrome soft. Flew great off both the driver and the irons. Had one of my best ever ball striking days just didn't putt all that well. I'll look forward to trying the new version.

Yellow Callaway Chrome Soft. Been playing the Z Star for about the last 4 years. Thought it was time to test out some other balls. Loving these Chrome Softs. They are long, straight and spin nicely into the green. Am possibly going to test these against the B330 -RX's, but these Chrome Softs are gonna take some beating. Plus, I hate the shade of yellow that Bridgestone use, it's way to dull.
Mark the RX is such an awesome ball. Give them a try and I am sure you will love it

I have played the Bridgestone B330RX for the last three rounds.
Two scores were 79, the third was 92 (which was not too bad, considering the length and conditions). Really a solid ball, the only issue I had was that it does not seem to spin off of wedges as much as other urethane balls (ProV1, ProV1x, Srizon Z star XV, TM Tour Preferred X).

I will try the Duo Urethane ball on my next round, and I hope it performs like I expect!

Mark the RX is such an awesome ball. Give them a try and I am sure you will love it

I played the 330 when it got released in the UK. The club I was playing at was giving away free sleeves for people to try. I remember thinking at the time, it was a great ball. I have a couple of RX's and an RXS in the bag to try. Gotta say though, it's gonna have to be pretty darn special to upstage that Callaway, because I'm really liking it.

Duo urethane today.
Nice feel off the driver - not exactly sure how distance compares because of wind today. Initial impression is that it is longer w driver and it certainly is longer w irons. I was on or off the back of a number of greens today.
Also, incredible durability! I spent much time in the desert and in bunkers, ball looks almost new!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duo urethane today.
Nice feel off the driver - not exactly sure how distance compares because of wind today. Initial impression is that it is longer w driver and it certainly is longer w irons. I was on or off the back of a number of greens today.
Also, incredible durability! I spent much time in the desert and in bunkers, ball looks almost new!

How was it holding greens? You ripping it back? Hopping and stopping?

How was it holding greens? You ripping it back? Hopping and stopping?

It did pretty well w wedges, but no ripping balls back. Our greens are getting pretty firm, so most shots have a little roll out now.
Mid Irons saw a good amount of roll out. 10 yds w a 6 iron - that is a lot for me.

Really like the ball.

The last month I've been playing the 2016 Bstone B330RX and the W/S Duo Urethane. I put a sleeve of Srixon Soft Feel. It doesn't feel as soft as the DuoU but it sure goes. I played Pro V1 on holes 1 thru 6, Bstone B330RX on holes 7 thru 12 and the Srixon Soft Feel on holes 13 thru 18. I'm going to play the Srixon Soft Feel some more.

Pro V1. The best is still Pro V1, ... Okay but still good : taylormade , srixon.

2015 E6 today, man this ball was fantastic off the tee and distance wise on approach shots, did have some rollout issues on a couple of shots but nothing that wasn't expected and it help up pretty well durability wise

Duo urethane today.

Interesting. Struggling to like the Duo Urethane so far. Shorter off all clubs for me compared to new 330 RX. Gave one to a low capper buddy and he said it felt too soft, no distance improvement.

B-330rx (old version) on the front 9. Putted well with it, good off the driver. Chrome soft, (new version) on the back nine. This ball just checks up, hit, hop and stop.

Played the DUO U yesterday and was finding it to be longer than others I have played, again. More so with the irons as I'm struggling with the driver, but I was having a hard time judging distance with the carry off the irons. I will say, I was disappointed with the stopping power yesterday, too. I was hitting greens and the ball would find it's way off the back, even landing in front of the flag... chalk it up to hard greens or faster ball speeds, I don't know, but it just wasn't biting like I was hoping it would.

Chrome Soft 2016 today - great feel off the wedges and white hot RX. Good spin action.
648b27d1c210b91139030b8aa376cc56.jpg

Back