Titleist CB Forged 716 Irons Preview

That's now that's funny.

Damn that's actually really good pricing!

I know right they have everything on there as well. Perkis another thper told me about it. He just ordered some J15s from them. Only down side is it ships from the manufacturer to discount dans then you. Took about a week and a half. But saving that much I can wait.

I know right they have everything on there as well. Perkis another thper told me about it. He just ordered some J15s from them. Only down side is it ships from the manufacturer to discount dans then you. Took about a week and a half. But saving that much I can wait.

I've ordered numerous items from them and it's definitely worth the wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm assuming you can order whatever loft and lies you want as well?? That's definitely worth the wait.

I'm assuming you can order whatever loft and lies you want as well?? That's definitely worth the wait.

I would imagine you can. I'm standard across the board so I didn't ask.

Bummed out yesterday. Went to a couple ranges/courses to try and hit these and the MB. Apparently no one around me received the new demo shafts from Titleist. They only shipped the heads and not the shafts and the 714 demo shafts won't work with the new heads.

Bummed out yesterday. Went to a couple ranges/courses to try and hit these and the MB. Apparently no one around me received the new demo shafts from Titleist. They only shipped the heads and not the shafts and the 714 demo shafts won't work with the new heads.

That's unfortunate. Store by me only had the AP2 and AP1 heads. Couldn't hit these either.

Any reviews on the 716 cb's?

THP Reviews of the AP1 and AP2 go up this coming week and then we should have our 716 CB set arrive very soon.

Will be hitting these outside next week. Really curious to see if the tungsten makes any difference between the two previous generations.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Will be hitting these outside next week. Really curious to see if the tungsten makes any difference between the two previous generations.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts. My bag is set for this year, but next year these are in the running

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be shocked if you didn't like these. They feel awesome. Feedback is exactly what you'd expect and I think they're every bit as forgiving as the AP2. Look at address is fantastic.

I hit these last week. They have a great feel and on a couple mishits they were punishing distance wise but still felt pretty solid. I really like these irons

I just ordered a set of SM 6 so I figured I might as well round the bag out. Haven't played titleist irons in probably 20 years but might have to change that this year .

I just ordered a set of SM 6 so I figured I might as well round the bag out. Haven't played titleist irons in probably 20 years but might have to change that this year .

I don't think you will regret it

I can't wait for my sm6s to come in. And FWIW, IMO the CBs feel better than the MBs do.

I guess that RFC stuff went quickly.

I guess that RFC stuff went quickly.
Needed different shafts and lies unfortunately. I really considered ordering new ones to my specs, and still very well may. The 60 out of the sand is still the best wedge I've ever hit out of the sand and with my new home course actually having sand Lord knows I will need it.

Oh my. I think I'll be ordering some of these shortly. I'm not a fan of the giant hike in price but these things are phenomenal.

0b9e2298c532dcb4c7cf009030c3498d.jpg

Those are beautiful JRod.

I still preferred the J15 CB looks, performance, and feel wise, but these are a ton of fun to hit.

Oh my. I think I'll be ordering some of these shortly. I'm not a fan of the giant hike in price but these things are phenomenal.

those are great looking irons!

I had a feeling you'd dig these. Send an email to Discount Dans they have a sale for $50 off iron set orders and they have some impressive prices.

Those are beautiful JRod.

I still preferred the J15 CB looks, performance, and feel wise, but these are a ton of fun to hit.
I'd love to be able to get my hands on bstone stuff to try out but there is nothing within 200 miles.

I'd love to be able to get my hands on bstone stuff to try out but there is nothing within 200 miles.

Test drive dude.

Back