Status
Not open for further replies.
T2GRN needs to move to FL

Wow that's amazing Kevin!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Well done t2g

Well done Kevin! Looks great.

Working on 2017 plans or finalizing 2016 things?

Wait, I'll save you the trouble............ "definitely"

Sometimes being quick, isn't a bad thing.

LOL @ both of the above, which adds happy to the happy thread. :D

Hand crafted by yours truly!

Reclaimed Redwood siding from the exterior makes a unique detail on this bathroom ceiling.

Man I love my job when it starts to come together!
Beautiful stuff there T2GRN!

Thanks everyone. It's a ton of work, but today the roses smell Pretty effing good.

And Beags, that's all it takes sometimes. A simple Thank You.

Some days it's a simple Thank You that makes me stop, smile, and get reminded that I absolutely love what I do.

It's amazing how simple it is right.

0e364a954694ea4510359b9fb87a6526.jpg

Hand crafted by yours truly!

733a743f3f9350e04fa3542e6aec784b.jpg

Reclaimed Redwood siding from the exterior makes a unique detail on this bathroom ceiling.

Man I love my job when it starts to come together!

Looks great Kevin, man I miss wood working and building things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24002128cb47336463577673f08263a8.jpg

Coming home to this girl everyday (and her twin sister who is currently clinging to mom) makes any day good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just found out I got tickets to see comedian Lewis Black. First comic I saw live and been a fan ever since. Extremely stoked for tonight's show

Just found out I got tickets to see comedian Lewis Black. First comic I saw live and been a fan ever since. Extremely stoked for tonight's show
Awesome man. I love going to comedy shows. I saw Dave Chapelle way back in the day at improv in Tampa. And have seen Danial Tosh as well. Have fun!

Just found out for my trip out to California in two weeks one of the companies that has been on our schedule for a bit is not going to be there as they have an off site travel meeting. It literally only took one text message and we are booked with another company with no issue. Since its only a 5 day trip this time instead of 7, we cant squeeze everybody in, but glad we got to get most.
Wait til everyone hears who else we are seeing now :)

Beautiful work there Mr. Kevin !

So the schedule for the trip to California is now complete.
Cobra, Callaway, Titleist, Project X, Matrix, Cleveland, Srixon, Fujikura, Toulon Design.

Not on the schedule is TaylorMade, but only because our friends there are traveling while we are in town. Pretty excited as there is so much to do.

What a great lineup JB !!

So the schedule for the trip to California is now complete.
Cobra, Callaway, Titleist, Project X, Matrix, Cleveland, Srixon, Fujikura, Toulon Design.

Not on the schedule is TaylorMade, but only because our friends there are traveling while we are in town. Pretty excited as there is so much to do.
Toulon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Jman said really looking forward to Toulon and the shaft companies

Hahaha we start out with purée food and diapers and many go out like that too. I can't wait! Not
Yep, we come into this world with no hair, no teeth and wear a diaper and drool a lot. If we live long enough, we go out the same way

That's because there are usually potatoes involved too, and everyone knows potatoes and ketchup are a marriage made in heaven.

I do like ketchup on mashed potatoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back