Indeed, my man. Indeed.

One other thing. Norman Reedus WAS on the Talking Dead. I know Rosita broke the string of deaths on that set, but there was that precedent for 7 seasons. I cant ignore that 

Yes, that's hard to look past.

Talk about your coincidences! Just found this under a couch at the job Im working at!

890799f218c8ad966e6d0794404cf7e3.jpg

Talk about your coincidences! Just found this under a couch at the job Im working at!

890799f218c8ad966e6d0794404cf7e3.jpg

Yikes. Looks like you'll be giving up half your stuff. LOL

They're having a hard time making Carl be like the Comic version. The comic version of Carl is dark and bad ass.

i agree when i think of carl i think more like woody from toy story ...not bad ass

A new theory: Glenn gets killed by Negan, Maggie loses her baby, she goes crazy and eventually blames Rick for everything that happened to her (her dad, Beth, Glenn, other siblings, etc.) She becomes a new villain aka Alpha. She kills Negan later down the road and after that she seeks revenge on Rick's group.
But I'm an idiot so who knows...:bulgy-eyes:

Eugene took his lumps. He'd made peace with Abraham and Rick, as well as passed his bullet recipe on to Rick. He's big enough to take a shot and draw the response from Negan. Any of the major characters deserve a better death not an execution.

We'll see in 6 months. My take from Talking Dead was that they Zapruder-proofed the final scene, in that no matter how much it's scrutinized there is not enough clues to figure it out...

Really enjoying everyone's theories on this. Not sure who I think it is. My only thought is that it has to be someone big or this is all a big waste. Darrel or Glenn would be my initial choices.

Overall I thought this half of a season was really good. One of the few shows I watch live. The last episode was awesome and so many cool scenes as they were traveling. The final scene was about as well done as it could have been. Negan is an awesome character and the actor playing him is really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The walking dead

12b2ac5e205a15923eb447f13f3a3239.jpg

e1be6545c530c8caee8e959c197c7726.jpg

Thought these were funny

I really do think its Maggie. Based on the comments from actors having their stomachs turn when reading the script, it just makes sense to me.

If its Daryl though, I might be done. Hahaha

I don't see them dropping Daryl to accommodate Glenn living on. If they are going to bail from the comics, they'll pick someone less significant.

What intrigues me is the comment about taking it like a champ. With the hand off of the bullet making, they certainly want you to think it's Eugene, although i think his character is bluntly hilarious.

I'm back up to speed on the series in total, and while I genuinely enjoyed the last two seasons, I think the predictability and convenience of some elements really bored me.

They go hunting for supplies, come across a truck LOADED with them, and continue on? No, I don't think so.
They then get completely fooled by someone and lose said truck? Nah, don't think so again.
Then the leg kicks it into neutral to go into the water? Nah, really don't think so.

Scenes like that really merit a smack to the forehead. With that said, I am genuinely pleased their non-zombie story lines are producing greater depth than the absolutely dreadful season on the farm.

I don't see them dropping Daryl to accommodate Glenn living on. If they are going to bail from the comics, they'll pick someone less significant.

What intrigues me is the comment about taking it like a champ. With the hand off of the bullet making, they certainly want you to think it's Eugene, although i think his character is bluntly hilarious.
Daryl was looooooooong gone in the comics by now though. So the bailing isn't really bailing at all if they went that way.

Daryl was looooooooong gone in the comics by now though.

But that's my point... If they were afraid to kill him off seasons ago, why change course now? I think people would rage harder on a Daryl death than a Glenn death.

But that's my point... If they were afraid to kill him off seasons ago, why change course now? I think people would rage harder on a Daryl death than a Glenn death.
I know they would, but we also know he (actor) is a hot commodity right now with a LOT lined up.

I know they would, but we also know he (actor) is a hot commodity right now with a LOT lined up.

My dude.... I remember him from the original Boondock Saints. Might need to go back and watch that again.

My dude.... I remember him from the original Boondock Saints. Might need to go back and watch that again.
A favorite. I think I've watched it 1,000,000 times.

I'm back up to speed on the series in total, and while I genuinely enjoyed the last two seasons, I think the predictability and convenience of some elements really bored me.

They go hunting for supplies, come across a truck LOADED with them, and continue on? No, I don't think so.
They then get completely fooled by someone and lose said truck? Nah, don't think so again.
Then the leg kicks it into neutral to go into the water? Nah, really don't think so.

Scenes like that really merit a smack to the forehead. With that said, I am genuinely pleased their non-zombie story lines are producing greater depth than the absolutely dreadful season on the farm.

rick doesn't trust anybody. rick would rather kill a stranger than bring him to alexandria. rick is blurring the lines between hero and villain. what's this? karate chop Son of God? let's be best friends and go kill other people because you asked us to. yay!

i totally agree that there were some really stupid decisions made that do not fit into the rational behavior you would expect from this group that has survived so much and is battle hardened. and those stupid decisions were for no other reason than to introduce conflict and plot. they were artificial and forced.

i feel like there are times when certain really important aspects of the story aren't fleshed out as well as they should be. maybe i'm just dense, but i had no idea abraham was THAT into sasha until he ditched rosita. and i had no idea alexandria was so dangerously low on supplies that they would go do all that hilltop garbage. sometimes less is more, and when you try to do too many tendrils of storylines you end up doing justice to none.

i still love the show, though

Daryl was looooooooong gone in the comics by now though. So the bailing isn't really bailing at all if they went that way.

Daryl never existed in the comics. Characters are still alive in the comics that are dead on the show and dead in the comics and alive in the show.

Tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be watching with my barbed wire bat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am ready for tonight. Eager to see how they handle everything coming up this season and how far they get in this season. Looking forward to the introduction of the Kingdom and the development of Negan; I think Jeffery Dean Morgan is a great actor to portray the role.

So looking forward to this. FX over here are showing it at 2.30 am, alarm set so i can watch it without getting it spoilered.

Looking forward to this a lot tonight!!!

So who does everyone think gets to meet Lucile?

So who does everyone think gets to meet Lucile?

I am going with Abraham. I think his character has run its course on the show.

Back