Clicgear 3.5+ Push Cart Preview

f34e085cb39d18d99cc761959f0e2e3d.jpg

This showed up today and I like it already. Smaller and lighter than my previous cart and I really like the color. I was afraid it would be too light of a shade but it looks way better in person.

Looking forward to getting this on the course soon!

That's the same one (down to the color) I've been pondering for some time. Need to play a round with a push cart to see if I wanna make that transition from carrying to pushing.
That blue looks sick imo

That's the same one (down to the color) I've been pondering for some time. Need to play a round with a push cart to see if I wanna make that transition from carrying to pushing.
That blue looks sick imo
I carry every now and again as well but to save my back these are awesome. I really like it for tournament play. saves my energy for the golf and not lugging the clubs.

Found a lime green one on ebay for $175.00. And pulled the trigger. Walking and carrying on these hilly courses are taking a toll. Some of the courses have 1/4+ miles between holes. On these courses it almost 9 miles by the time I get done walking.
I will use this on those courses.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

After purchasing my Clicgear, I do not carry anymore. Longer or faster pace courses I will ride but I really like the excersise while walking. Tim

Got to use mine for the first time today. I thought it was pretty easy to push. Doesn't require a lot of effort it glides pretty well. Really think I am going to like it.

Got to use mine for the first time today. I thought it was pretty easy to push. Doesn't require a lot of effort it glides pretty well. Really think I am going to like it.

Best cart on the market IMO!

pulled the trigger on a reconditioned one from the clicgear website. Really want to walk more this year to try and lose weight. Plus not having to pay for a cart all the time is something that will also help me and help me golf more.

pulled the trigger on a reconditioned one from the clicgear website. Really want to walk more this year to try and lose weight. Plus not having to pay for a cart all the time is something that will also help me and help me golf more.
You will love it. Really good piece of equipment. Now what about that iron ponder?

You will love it. Really good piece of equipment. Now what about that iron ponder?

Im excited about it. I got my tax refund money in today and this is what I got with it.
Iron ponder is still there but I think I Probly need to hold off of that for financial reasons for a little while. If I didn't like my 545s so much it would be a lot harder to stay away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hadn't walked while playing in a while until today. It is good exercise. I got a little tired but it had nothing to do with the cart itself. It pushes really easily.

I hadn't walked while playing in a while until today. It is good exercise. I got a little tired but it had nothing to do with the cart itself. It pushes really easily.

That's good to hear. Their are so many good review on here it was a no brainer for me. I know I will Probly need to start slow and not go crazy but for me I really like the idea of getting some more excercise. I bought a carry bag during the fall but I just don't think that is realistic right now for me.

That's good to hear. Their are so many good review on here it was a no brainer for me. I know I will Probly need to start slow and not go crazy but for me I really like the idea of getting some more excercise. I bought a carry bag during the fall but I just don't think that is realistic right now for me.

Yeah this was one thing that I bought solely from the reviews here. Only 9 holes so far but my impression of it is very positive.

Anybody use a Chev Org Bag on theirs?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It seems lots of people are having good luck with the C130 and Clicgear B3 on the 3.5+. My Nike Air Hybrid II works fine with it, but I'm considering getting a cart bag. I just need to figure out which one will work best.

Anybody use a Chev Org Bag on theirs?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It seems lots of people are having good luck with the C130 and Clicgear B3 on the 3.5+. My Nike Air Hybrid II works fine with it, but I'm considering getting a cart bag. I just need to figure out which one will work best.

I really like how my Ping Pioneer II sits on the cart. Haven't golf with it yet though, but I highly recommend this bag!

I really like how my Ping Pioneer II sits on the cart. Haven't golf with it yet though, but I highly recommend this bag!

Another vote for the Ping Pioneer II. Sits real nice on the Clicgear cart, has plenty of pockets (includes a cooler pocket and a magnetic flap range finder pocket). Used it last year. It doesn't have room of my staff bag but the Ping bag is a better bag. Here's a pic...

images

Took out my new CLICGEAR 3.5+ for its maiden trek at Wandering Creek in Marshalltown Iowa. Have never used a push cart but this old man does not want to carry anymore. I've decided to not have a cart locally cause of playing all the courses surrounding. I was totally impressed, unfolded quickly, mounting my stand bag wasn't to bad and it rolled really easy, had to run after it down one hill didn't think it would go that fast lol. Well done CLICGEAR.
A3F02C0D-214F-42A9-8A32-7FD674F1AC6E_zpsqtwuisl5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I like the all white.

I have a white on white, but the center wheel caps are red. Iblike the black caps...might need to customize mine.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Just pulled the trigger on a silver 3.5+. I was going back and forth over 3.5 vs. 8.0...ultimately, I decided I wanted to add the tour kit and lighten up what looks like some pretty significant crowding of the club heads over the mesh pocket and even into the console lid potentially. They're offering 20% off on the next order, so all the accessories will come next!

Just pulled the trigger on a silver 3.5+. I was going back and forth over 3.5 vs. 8.0...ultimately, I decided I wanted to add the tour kit and lighten up what looks like some pretty significant crowding of the club heads over the mesh pocket and even into the console lid potentially. They're offering 20% off on the next order, so all the accessories will come next!
Just added the tour bag kit to my 3.5 and it makes getting the clubs out so much easier. Had to fit both the top and bottom parts as my bag was rubbing on the front wheel with the original bottom bag stand.

The top part is easy to fit, but had a nightmare with the bottom part, I struggled to get the small centre tube back in its correct place until I realised that the trolley was not fully extended and when I realised this it was easy to finish. Took me nearly 2 hours and a lot of head scratching to figure it out:banghead:

I use the tour bag kit as well, just gave me more space between the bag and the wheel. Plenty of great accessories to chose from, not sure they make too many bad ones.

I use the tour bag kit as well, just gave me more space between the bag and the wheel. Plenty of great accessories to chose from, not sure they make too many bad ones.

I've got it all mapped out...seat w. cushion, shoe brush (such a great idea), angled umbrella extension, sand bottle, XL cup holder for my nalgene, rangefinder bag, GPS holder (I actually will use it for a stopwatch that I use to keep pace of play and to monitor time searching for lost balls) and cooler bag. I'm going all out. I'm a geek :clapp:

I've got it all mapped out...seat w. cushion, shoe brush (such a great idea), angled umbrella extension, sand bottle, XL cup holder for my nalgene, rangefinder bag, GPS holder (I actually will use it for a stopwatch that I use to keep pace of play and to monitor time searching for lost balls) and cooler bag. I'm going all out. I'm a geek :clapp:

I have the same shopping list made out!
Just picked this up for $100 on Craigslist PO said it only had about 5 rounds on it
IMG_8852.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Would really like to walk more next year. I think this will be on the top of the Christmas wish list. And by walk more, I mean walk more than the 0 times this year.

Back