New Ghostbusters trailor...meh.

huhhh

Reaction score
Handicap
25.3 GRINT
I mean trailer.

Ok so I didn't see another thread about this yet, if there is just dismiss. But here it is:

[video=youtube;w3ugHP-yZXw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=w3ugHP-yZXw[/video]

I don't know. I'm a die hard fan of the original and this... I don't know. They say it's supposed to be a completely different movie (as if the fist 2 never happened) but then they reference it right out of the gate. (AND get it wrong by the way it was 32 years ago, and Winston wasn't a scientist).

Sometimes it's best to leave the original be. Seems to be the case with this remake/reboot.

if using girls, I wish they would have used hot girls

I don't mind the all female cast... I do mind lazy stereotype writing (the one street smart, loud black lady character, ext...). It felt more like a Wayans movie.

I sort of liked the trailer. She slaps the ghost out of her... Ha ha. I will watch it.

I have heard that a lot of the original cast will have cameos. No one seems to know if they are as older versions of the same characters or entirely different people (which would be awful). I would almost prefer it to be a sequel.

Kristen Wiig is hot dude.
I had tastes in women as everyone knows but I don't think if her as hot. Maybe she is to skinny :D

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I had tastes in women as everyone knows but I don't think if her as hot. Maybe she is to skinny :D

So basically put her face on Melissa McCarthys body and you are set?

I am unmoved by the trailer. Kinda tired of all the remakes.

:laughing: man Fupi, you had to go there. Freaking hilarious.

I think it was fine before, no need for this imo.

Nothing will be better than the original movies. Maybe that's just the biased little kid in me.

I was kind of thinking the same thing. But in all fairness, I'm sure the ladies didn't find the original cast all that attractive.

I sort of liked the trailer. She slaps the ghost out of her... Ha ha. I will watch it.

I laughed at that. I actually laughed at a couple of the parts of the trailer.

Will I see it in theatres? Probably not. But I think I will watch it eventually.

You know me to well :)

I'd watch this. It's got a decent cast. Probably not in the theater, but that's not saying much - I rarely go to the movies.

I like the actresses selected ...

However, I would not be surprised if there is a spoof ... perhaps called "This an't Ghostbusters" ...

i posted this in a different thread, but i'm looking forward to seeing it. i'll wait until it goes to on demand. i think kristen wiig is very funny, and melissa mccarthy is good in small doses. and although kate mckinnon tries a little too hard to be cheri o'teri, i still think she's funny. so i think it has a lot of potential. i hope they pay homage to the original, but still find a way to make it their own.

Yah, I'm feeling the,,,,, MEH,

Blah the original is a classic and don't think I will be seeing this version.

Yaaaaa, I don't know. I'll watch it, but I doubt I'll go to the theatre to watch it. Redbox or at home rental through Amazon at best.....at least, based on this trailer.

Does anyone else think this looks more like the next Scooby Doo movie?

I don't mind the use of women but I don't like very many things Melissa McCarthy appears in at all. She's annoying to me!

This does nothing for me. Personally I think the movie is going to be a huge flop and looks like garbage.

Back