Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a couple more weeks until signup for the THP Event up there. Excited.

any idea on what new clubs your looking at?

Right now I am just going with the bag evaluation. Eventually I'm looking to replace the driver 3 and 5 woods but only after some lessons.

Right now I am just going with the bag evaluation. Eventually I'm looking to replace the driver 3 and 5 woods but only after some lessons.

good luck with the fitting, keep us posted on the results, I have been thinking about getting fit for a driver shaft myself

What's the pricing like? My buddy is looking at a whole new bag setup.

Just scheduled an evaluation/fitting at Custom Golf Advantage. Looking forward to it.
Nice, I think you'll enjoy it. They've always been very cool to me.

I like that!

let me know when the courses open, I still owe you for a round

Ya Buffalo weather was showing 64* for next Thursday or Friday. Since there isn't enough snow to ride the snowmobile bring on the heat so we can play golf. Keep us posted if something opens and we can get out.

Going to try to do Batavia CC or Terry Hills, maybe toward the end of the week, let things dry out a little. I'll keep you posted if you want to make the trip...long trip for you, Marty.

Going to try to do Batavia CC or Terry Hills, maybe toward the end of the week, let things dry out a little. I'll keep you posted if you want to make the trip...long trip for you, Marty.

I'll be single for the Easter weekend, I might make the trip and try to play a round or four

I'll be single for the Easter weekend, I might make the trip and try to play a round or four

If you are nearby on Easter weekend we will definitely play a round. And you don't owe me anything. You're the one doing all the driving. It was great seeing you last time and getting out for a round in my backyard.

If you are nearby on Easter weekend we will definitely play a round. And you don't owe me anything. You're the one doing all the driving. It was great seeing you last time and getting out for a round in my backyard.

I still owe you ;)

I would love to join you for a round on that weekend, maybe we can even get some more of the local guys to join us

I still owe you ;)

I would love to join you for a round on that weekend, maybe we can even get some more of the local guys to join us

I'm sure we could get a group together. We don't get that many opportunities to hit the course with you. Can't pass em up.

I'm sure we could get a group together. We don't get that many opportunities to hit the course with you. Can't pass em up.

Brook-Lea may be open by then. And if you hit Terry Hills next week, let me know, I have a gift card for 18 holes there

Brook-Lea may be open by then. And if you hit Terry Hills next week, let me know, I have a gift card for 18 holes there

Lol! I forgot I still had mine. Thanks for the reminder. Will do and PM me your cell#.
BTW: Hey Mike, when do we get our winners sweatshirts? :)

Looks like high of 65 on Tuesday, not sure how sloppy the courses will be. I know one course out in Erie PA that will be open and drains well but that would force me to take a half day to get out. I want to get out but I know there will be lots of days in the summer when I'll think the same thing lol

Lol! I forgot I still had mine. Thanks for the reminder. Will do and PM me your cell#.
BTW: Hey Mike, when do we get our winners sweatshirts? :)

lol...have had the shirts for awhile now, I may be going to the wehrle dome Saturday, want to be there at 9am I will text you, also let me know what day your looking at for Batavia cc next week

lol...have had the shirts for awhile now, I may be going to the wehrle dome Saturday, want to be there at 9am I will text you, also let me know what day your looking at for Batavia cc next week

I might be able to make Batavia CC work for Tuesday if it looks like the rain stays away and we get those 60s they are calling for if you, Moosejaa, or anyone interested are around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm excited to get another pop at Brook-Lea! If I'm invited again this year of course!

Wish I could join you fellas during the week but can't be burning up time off this early in the season yet.

I'm excited to get another pop at Brook-Lea! If I'm invited again this year of course!

Once the pro shop opens, I am going to see if we can have an 8-12 person outing there one weekend afternoon

Once the pro shop opens, I am going to see if we can have an 8-12 person outing there one weekend afternoon
I was going to ask you if they were looking for any volunteers for the Symetra Tour stop there.

I got the all clear fom the wife so I will be going and will get there early as well. Probably see you there.

I was going to ask you if they were looking for any volunteers for the Symetra Tour stop there.

I haven't heard anything about that yet. I will find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back