2019 Cobra Ultralight Stand Bag

Looking good. Can someone throw up a pic of the top of the bag?

Looking good. Can someone throw up a pic of the top of the bag?

pulling from the MC thread.

464422ac8792bc25b96b9be724a84ee4.jpg

This came in today and it looks amazing!!

f59503c3dbbf75af2f314d359c453def.jpg
3a2883e5959352eb520c06402ef27c1c.jpg
030c4d24f6d58f218d893c30dacbb2bc.jpg
ce8ca2c1775b94d0e0e0975ef0bca496.jpg

Last edited:
96b7b766e7b47651dd5e056f05818fa7.jpg

Love this shot of the bag and Hole 14 at Haig Point

3daea196e491236c501c6e6a40802ea3.jpg

This has to be my favorite feature of the bag the perfectly placed velcro for the glove

Bag held up great it’s the perfect stand bag for walking of those that like the minimalist feel when riding

Still provides enough storage but doesn’t overdo it.

The ball pocket in the front is incredibly generous and you can fit 2 dozen balls in there

As someone who likes to walk and use a push cart, I think my favorite feature of this bag is the quick release straps that come off/go back on in mere seconds. Being able to remove the straps makes each pocket that much more accessible while it’s on both a golf cart and a push cart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96b7b766e7b47651dd5e056f05818fa7.jpg

Love this shot of the bag and Hole 14 at Haig Point

3daea196e491236c501c6e6a40802ea3.jpg

This has to be my favorite feature of the bag the perfectly placed velcro for the glove

Bag held up great it’s the perfect stand bag for walking of those that like the minimalist feel when riding

Still provides enough storage but doesn’t overdo it.

The ball pocket in the front is incredibly generous and you can fit 2 dozen balls in there
I had 3 dozen balls and a rangefinder in the front pouch with room to spare. This bag is light, has plenty of storage, and looks great. I really like the little features like the velcro spot for the glove. I don't often carry my bag but this is surprisingly light and once I got the straps adjusted it is very comfortable. Walking with the bag on my back might be the next progression for me!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
51b6e9cd134f681ae3eaa6b7c602081a.jpg

I agree with others’ sentiments. The bag looks great. I will always treasure the bag, since it has the Morgan Cup log embroidery, but it functions very well, too. One of the things that I like is the Velcro glove-attachment. Some bags have this and some don’t but I appreciate being able to attach my glove so it an dry, but not worry about losing it.

Stylish, lightweight, big pockets, inside netting for wallet/cell with insulated drink pocket. This bag rocks.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

18 holes yesterday- was going to carry but I threw the bag on the push cart - bot the best fit - but still worked out pretty well.

Coming from a cart bag - I like to have more gear/items than I know what to do with. Was a little worried I wouldn’t be able to get everything in the bag.

Well not everything but still a substantial amount of my goodies so that was nice.

To reiterate what others have said the clasps on the straps are superb one click and you don’t have to worry about the straps at all.

Thrilled with the bag so far.

After several rounds with this bag, I think it is well designed and is a great carry/ cart convertible bag.

I think the straps could be a bit more cushioned and robust for carrying and the back-contacting portion could use a bit more reinforcement but if you are going to be between carrying and a cart, it’s great.

It has the features I’m looking for, including the Velcro glove holder and plenty of space in a real light package.

After several rounds with this bag, I think it is well designed and is a great carry/ cart convertible bag.

I think the straps could be a bit more cushioned and robust for carrying and the back-contacting portion could use a bit more reinforcement but if you are going to be between carrying and a cart, it’s great.

It has the features I’m looking for, including the Velcro glove holder and plenty of space in a real light package.

Velcro and the amount of storage in this thing are my two favorite features. I also like the little patches explaining portions of the bag.

Ditto - I’ve taken the straps off now when in cart a couple of times and I enjoy the ease of that feature.

I think the best pocket is the one above the water bottle pocket - it’s deceptively large and I’m shocked at how much I can fit in there.

I've now used this in a riding cart, push cart, and on my back and it has performed well in each area. (I'm not sure if my aging back will allow me to walk any full courses as this point in time but as part of getting in better shape I do want to try more this year). I am amazed at the room in the pockets and how well it is designed. The insulated water bottle area has worked great.. I throw a handful of ice in there with it and it stays cold throughout the round. Having the bag has allowed me to continue to share the experience with other golfers whose eyes widen whenever they hear about it. Plus, I can't help but think about Haig Point and that bit of paradise we were treated to every time I see it.

I've now used this in a riding cart, push cart, and on my back and it has performed well in each area. (I'm not sure if my aging back will allow me to walk any full courses as this point in time but as part of getting in better shape I do want to try more this year). I am amazed at the room in the pockets and how well it is designed. The insulated water bottle area has worked great.. I throw a handful of ice in there with it and it stays cold throughout the round. Having the bag has allowed me to continue to share the experience with other golfers whose eyes widen whenever they hear about it. Plus, I can't help but think about Haig Point and that bit of paradise we were treated to every time I see it.

Your “aging” back? You are getting no sympathy from me. Ha ha.

Walked 18 today (something I’m trying to do more of) and have to admit this bag was a champ. Love how light it is and the drink pocket is near perfect for reaching while walking. Also a big fan of the key clip and the valuables pocket.

My only complaint is the clubs kept getting stuck at the bottom when trying to put back in while standing. Had to stand it up a few times to get them to drop.

Your “aging” back? You are getting no sympathy from me. Ha ha.
Hahaha.. Fair point Craig!! If I only hit it straighter I wouldn't have as much walking or near as many settings.. Lol

Walked 18 today (something I’m trying to do more of) and have to admit this bag was a champ. Love how light it is and the drink pocket is near perfect for reaching while walking. Also a big fan of the key clip and the valuables pocket.

My only complaint is the clubs kept getting stuck at the bottom when trying to put back in while standing. Had to stand it up a few times to get them to drop.

I’ve noticed this a lot when I’m doing reviews. I’ll carry one (maybe two) extra clubs to try around the course and just the addition of a single club presents some issues at the bottom. I’m guessing this isn’t a problem for most but it might mean midsize grips could be an issue.

I’ve noticed this a lot when I’m doing reviews. I’ll carry one (maybe two) extra clubs to try around the course and just the addition of a single club presents some issues at the bottom. I’m guessing this isn’t a problem for most but it might mean midsize grips could be an issue.

I didn’t even think about having extra clubs. That’s a valid point. They fit in there at least unlike a 14 way but can be an issue. I don’t even have midsize grips but I could see that amplifying the problem

I had my Morgan Cup bag out for a round today (riding in carts) and it was lightly raining at the start of the round. The bag held up fine and did not move around while driving. I've now played it in both a push cart and riding.. Next up will be walking if I get my fitness up to the challenge

Carried this bag boy for 36 holes this weekend.

Had to through my umbrella in as well with the conditions. Held up well, Still can fit a ton of gear in it and it's pretty manageable getting around both a flat open course and a pretty hilly up and down course too.

Not seeing any kind of undesirable wear so far. Comparing it to the Ultralight Sunday bag I picked up, this is a great step up from that, what it lacks in maneuverability it makes up for in the pockets what you can carry.

It took me a bit before I landed on the appropriate spot for the straps for the ultimate comfort while carrying. Also the straps are a bit noisy, like squeaky, may try and see if I can do something to lubricate the connectors.

All in all though, the looks and quality are there and I'm excited to bag this for years to come.

One other thing to add I have the OG soundchuck, I looped it through the handle when I was carrying and it was perfect, out of the way but in a good spot to generate a good amount of volume.

It took me a bit before I landed on the appropriate spot for the straps for the ultimate comfort while carrying. Also the straps are a bit noisy, like squeaky, may try and see if I can do something to lubricate the connectors.

I have a few problems with this bag, they are mostly minor but you nailed the one above.

The straps are squeaky and if I'm being completely honest not super comfortable compared to other stand bags I've owned. For some reason I always have trouble finding the second strap to put on while walking as well. The little pad that is supposed to go in the middle of your back gets twisted easily. Earlier in the year my soundchuck was severed from the hook and last time I walked I almost lost my rangefinder as somehow it got unclipped from the hook, luckily it magically got around the strap but beware of things clipped to the hook when carrying. Maybe I'm just careless and I'm not used to walking but I've already walked 3 rounds this year and have had problems twice.

I also have an issue with my clubs wanting to slide out while walking. I have the right strap as tight as it will go but for some reason the bag wants to hang on an angle that causes this. Maybe I should just stick to riding carts haha.

Lastly clubs get stuck and don't want to go all the way down when the bag is on the stand I often have to stand it up to get them to go down correctly.

I have a few problems with this bag, they are mostly minor but you nailed the one above.

The straps are squeaky and if I'm being completely honest not super comfortable compared to other stand bags I've owned. For some reason I always have trouble finding the second strap to put on while walking as well. The little pad that is supposed to go in the middle of your back gets twisted easily. Earlier in the year my soundchuck was severed from the hook and last time I walked I almost lost my rangefinder as somehow it got unclipped from the hook, luckily it magically got around the strap but beware of things clipped to the hook when carrying. Maybe I'm just careless and I'm not used to walking but I've already walked 3 rounds this year and have had problems twice.

I also have an issue with my clubs wanting to slide out while walking. I have the right strap as tight as it will go but for some reason the bag wants to hang on an angle that causes this. Maybe I should just stick to riding carts haha.

Lastly clubs get stuck and don't want to go all the way down when the bag is on the stand I often have to stand it up to get them to go down correctly.

Most of the bolded is what I was referencing with it took me a while to get the straps in a good spot. For both comfort and less hassle but as well as changing the angle and not having clubs slide out. If the bag is on you back, I have strap on my right side pretty much 100% taut and the maybe 75% taut on the strap on my left. Good balance of everything.

Also for rangefinder - I keep it in the pocket underneath the glove velcro - perfect, I haven't had to zip it reach in and grab it quick and easy, no issues so far #knockonwood

Back