THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Good time for this.

Having a sponsor like True Temper. What's does it mean to you as a participant, and more importantly a THPer.

To me it means that one of the biggest shaft companies hasn't forgotten about one of their main customers. The regular guy. I thinks it's pretty awesome!

Well played LB haha but are you gonna film it when Kevin hands them back for you guys after they beat you?

Well played LB haha but are you gonna film it when Kevin hands them back for you guys after they beat you?

Well I guess we won't need to worry about that will we.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill always take it back it is part of giving it. That said I dont think I have to worry about getting those back they will get plenty of use by DMV. The crushing defeat will be tough to handle for them it is understandable.

Love it guys. Love seeing the captains bring the heat

Ill always take it back it is part of giving it. That said I dont think I have to worry about getting those back they will get plenty of use by DMV. The crushing defeat will be tough to handle for them it is understandable.

Crushing defeat......go home you're drunk!

Crushing defeat......go home you're drunk!

Well it won't be crushing for Team Carolinas, I mean they'll be pretty happy. Team DMV might be feeling a little crushed. Ron probably should have sent more kleenex.

Great video Ron. I loved it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Captain Ron! Your rookie move was to include your address on the box....yeah huge mistake! HUGE

I love this place.

That is all.

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

Hey Captain Ron! Your rookie move was to include your address on the box....yeah huge mistake! HUGE

Ohhhhhh. That is a rookie move.
I can hear T2G doing his best Mr. Burns voice saying "Excellent"

I'll be in Williamsburg Monday. We were supposed to have an informal golf outing before the meetings and golf got underway on Tuesday, but it appears a lot of the guys are backing out and it may not happen. So if anyone is available and wants to give RNK a look,I'm up for that.

Calling for 70's Tues-Thurs I may have to just try and call in sick if we can get a morning round so I can get back for baseball practice

It would be a shame to lose a spot because of it. I'm sure I'd find a replacement or two though. I hope it doesn't come down to this though.

If such a thing happens I am ready

Played 18 today. It was a bit chilly, around 50 but it wasn't too cold. I'm working on my temperament. I have a tendency to get on myself after bad shots and even comment on slight mishits. I did really well with that today so that's a good thing. Ended up shooting an 86. Not too bad. I just have to eliminate the blow ups. The quad on 12 ruined the chance for a low 80's score.

Shake those bad ones off-nothing you can do about it after it has happened until after the round. At that point, your best recourse is beer and practice!

I was planning on getting some prep in today. It was cold-low 40s per the car thermometer-but then it began snowing. I'm still not quite sure how is snows when the temp is 43, but it did. So prep will continue tomorrow.

Played 18 today. It was a bit chilly, around 50 but it wasn't too cold. I'm working on my temperament. I have a tendency to get on myself after bad shots and even comment on slight mishits. I did really well with that today so that's a good thing. Ended up shooting an 86. Not too bad. I just have to eliminate the blow ups. The quad on 12 ruined the chance for a low 80's score.
Man... if I shot an 86, I'd do a dance!

I think for a 15 handicap, that's a pretty damn good round this early in the season!

I was planning on getting some prep in today. It was cold-low 40s per the car thermometer-but then it began snowing. I'm still not quite sure how is snows when the temp is 43, but it did. So prep will continue tomorrow.
Nothing down this way but a little rain this evening.

I'll be up near Huntersville next Saturday playing in a tournament at Cowan's Ford. I love that place!

Bring it on it was an invitation

Hahaha oh you know not what you've started.

I once moved a porta potty into a "friends" driveway in the middle of the night. and filled the tank with fresh fish scraps from the charter boat. That was in August in Virginia Beach.

So Pairings.....

I've got several ideas. But I certainly won't go into details. However for JB, how much time are we looking at till you need something from us? Few weeks? Couple Months? Definitely?

Bring it on! It was an invitation. Wonder who will get the last word in this one ;)
What time are starting times in July on that Saturday? I have a feeling it will come down to one of you setting up one of those exploding golf balls on the 1st tee.
That's a long time for pranks! HA!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So Pairings.....

I've got several ideas. But I certainly won't go into details. However for JB, how much time are we looking at till you need something from us? Few weeks? Couple Months? Definitely?

Definitely : )

Back