Firebuilt Golf Practice Station

mesaman777

Reaction score
Handicap
~
Wow that looks pretty nice.

Very curious how this reviews. Let us all know! At least by 3/29 when the Costco deal expires

Congrats, that thing looks great!!

Wow, very nice. Does it come with a replacement simulated grass mat, or can you order it through their web site.

Me likey.

I have one of these, purchased directly from Fiberbuilt. I think it is incredible; the 'flight deck' hitting area is great and better IMHO than hitting off my Country Club Elite mat, and with the practice station there is absolutely no movement.

Only downside for me, which I'm still trying to solve, is that it makes it difficult to setup/use with my SkyTrak--it works OK, just kind of hard to get set up due to the rounded outer edge of the practice station.

By the way, I think that is a really good price too!

Enjoy!

Very curious how this reviews. Let us all know! At least by 3/29 when the Costco deal expires
I will make comments in this thread.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Wow, very nice. Does it come with a replacement simulated grass mat, or can you order it through their web site.

Me likey.
Not sure, but it is guaranteed for 300,000 shots, and most of the shots I'll be hitting will be practicing my abysmal short game, so I'm hopeful it will last many years.

I'll be interested to see your review. I have a cheap mat I picked up at Dick's, but would like something better.

My wonderful Wife just got this for me. Hasn't arrived yet, but I am really looking forward to when it does. Looks like a solid piece of equipment. Anyone try it yet?

https://www.costco.com/Fiberbuilt-Golf-Practice-Station.product.100461497.html

I have one of these, purchased directly from Fiberbuilt. I think it is incredible; the 'flight deck' hitting area is great and better IMHO than hitting off my Country Club Elite mat, and with the practice station there is absolutely no movement.

Only downside for me, which I'm still trying to solve, is that it makes it difficult to setup/use with my SkyTrak--it works OK, just kind of hard to get set up due to the rounded outer edge of the practice station.

By the way, I think that is a really good price too!

Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing, this might be perfect for a backyard 'range' that's quick and easy to set up, hit, then disassemble and stow. Great price. Add a nice net and build a platform to set it up on that I could stow under my deck and I'd be good to go. I couldn't find the dimensions of it. Could either of you measure and post that info before the Costco deal expires, thanks.

Thanks for sharing, this might be perfect for a backyard 'range' that's quick and easy to set up, hit, then disassemble and stow. Great price. Add a nice net and build a platform to set it up on that I could stow under my deck and I'd be good to go. I couldn't find the dimensions of it. Could either of you measure and post that info before the Costco deal expires, thanks.

The practice station is roughly 3' by 5'; the rubber mat pieces fit together and are pretty heavy.

Haven't received it yet, but I'll do an unboxing, set-up slideshow.

Back