Sponsorship Deal: Apparel or Equipment?

Sponsorship Deal: Apparel or Equipment?

• Total voters
Was thinking about this one today, if I were offered a full sponsorship deal, would I rather have an equipment deal or an apparel/accessories deal? Instantly the club deal sounds super exciting, new toys from top to bottom. But on the flip side, the apparel deal would be pretty damn awesome too, esp if you end up with the casual clothes too. Anyway, so which way would you prefer to go? Am I crazy for thinking I'd want the apparel deal?

Apparel, all day everyday

Play what I want on course

I voted equipment, but I’m not sure I can make that decision. Let’s be honest....I’m taking whatever whoever offers first. :laughing:

Apparel would be cool, but I think equipment wins by a slim margin.

Id go apparel too because then I could play whatever clubs I want.

If Apparel means that I get whatever I want for golf & life I'd have to go that way. I spend more money on clothes and shoes than I do on golf equipment by far.

If Apparel just means a few golf outfits here and there I'd have to go with Equipment.

I'll take equipment. I can find better deals on apparel on eBay than equipment.

If this is for a pro, I think this is an easy decisions if you're paid the same for either a full apparel deal or a full equipment deal. Apparel would be the choice and I could tinker with the clubs.

If you talking only about getting sponsorship that only included a full line of clothes or equipment and no $, I take equipment without even hesitating.

Apparel works for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparel for me. I'm looking at you, Original Penguin and Adidas.

Equipment and it’s not even close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparel, mostly because if equipment changes I want to be able to move to what I play best if I were making money from the game.

I think that equipment deals are worth more and I'm sure that I can find a good fit from a few OEMs.

Apparel would be good because who doesn't like free clothes?

I think that I'd go with equipment because I could get tour-level fitting and I might not think about tinkering.

Equipment % for me, proper fittings, new clubs every 6 months or whatever, etc. I can get my clothes at Marshall's if I need to.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back