DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you do PM me your address and I'll stop by for a splash on my way home :banana:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm out of your way. Unless you don't mind a detour

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm out of your way. Unless you don't mind a detour

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

In that case I'll have to take a rain check. Got strict orders from the boss to be home on time tonight.

Yeah they are putting or have put a Wegmans right next to the course and it was in the way. At least that is what I heard. Course wasn't great but the range was decent.

You heard it first here - topgolf is trying to get some land there from the current owner (last I knew). The current plan is a community (possibly retirement age)

Our Irish Open sold out at 144 players!!! That's a lot of Whiskey :D

Alright...stupid question here...my apologies lol. Since I'm in WV, when it comes to the THP Rivalry stuff, where does West Virginia fall in? Been trying to find info on the forums but I haven't found an answer yet. Here in the VA/DC/MD area section, or the Ohio area section? Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

Alright...stupid question here...my apologies lol. Since I'm in WV, when it comes to the THP Rivalry stuff, where does West Virginia fall in? Been trying to find info on the forums but I haven't found an answer yet. Here in the VA/DC/MD area section, or the Ohio area section? Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

What is your question? I can try and help you out.

My question is what area does West Virginia fall into for the rivalry stuff? VA/DC/MD area, or Ohio area, or what. Or are we just in no man's land? LOL!

My question is what area does West Virginia fall into for the rivalry stuff? VA/DC/MD area, or Ohio area, or what. Or are we just in no man's land? LOL!

Neither. Maybe you could try and field your own team not sure who you would play though.

Check out the Regional Rivalry threads though some really awesome events going to played this year.

Ok...no man's land it is. :disapointed: Thanks for the info though bud.

You never know though, start an area thread and get fellow people together talking and playing golf. Great things can happen... I have seen it first hand

Unfortunately all the teams are filled as of Monday. You're more than welcome to join us anytime leading up to and after for some Golf. Golfing with THPers is different than most have ever experienced. Watch this and the Regional Ricalry thread for details of where and when people are getting out.

Ok...no man's land it is. :disapointed: Thanks for the info though bud.

Us Loudoun county folk live right on the border of VA/WV. I say if you're within 10 miles of the border that's just like being in VA.

Hardy County, WV. Bordering Virginia.

Well, then. Perhaps you can tell me if they plan on taking Corridor H all the way to the state line or if they're going to leave it terminated where it is now.

That and do you ever head over to Winchester/Front Royal to play any?

Oh well then ... you are not far from Blue Ridge Shadows, Shenandoah & Jackson's Chase there off of Rt 522 & 66. JohnsInVA & I play Blue Ridge Shadows now & then. We will let you know next time we are out that way.
If I'm not mistaken Hardy County is off of Rt 48 just over the border. I used to hunt right near Star Tannery in VA which is off the same road on.

Oh yeah ... welcome to the best golf site on the Net! You will love it!

Now, don't you wish you hadn't deserted us and remained part of Virginia. :). Actually, I have played several rounds in Moorefield, I have some buds that are members of Valley View. Played several years in some sort of Chicken tournament.

Well, then. Perhaps you can tell me if they plan on taking Corridor H all the way to the state line or if they're going to leave it terminated where it is now.

That and do you ever head over to Winchester/Front Royal to play any?
As for the Corridor H road, it is up to Virginia whether it not it will go any further than where it is. If VA keeps dragging their feet then the road will remain stopped in Wardensville. They are currently expanding the west end of it...progress over there is going very well, but the east side is still at a standstill.

As to the courses, I do plan on playing more VA courses this year over in the Front Royal area...I've heard good things about them.

Sent from my LGL15G using Tapatalk

Oh well then ... you are not far from Blue Ridge Shadows, Shenandoah & Jackson's Chase there off of Rt 522 & 66. JohnsInVA & I play Blue Ridge Shadows now & then. We will let you know next time we are out that way.
If I'm not mistaken Hardy County is off of Rt 48 just over the border. I used to hunt right near Star Tannery in VA which is off the same road on.

Oh yeah ... welcome to the best golf site on the Net! You will love it!
Yup...Jackson's Chase is one I want to play this year, in addition to some of the others in the area. The Golfweek Amateur Tour is coming to Rock Harbor in Winchester this year as well, though I think I'll pass as it would be the only tournament I would play in on the schedule.

Sent from my LGL15G using Tapatalk

Stupid snow. Hopefully it melts quickly and we can on to Spring.

Low-mid 60s next weekend. May have to play both days.

Low-mid 60s next weekend. May have to play both days.
Nice dude. I am going to hope for next weekend. I think it is day light savings that weekend also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back