What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or is nothing priced on his website???

That's intentional. Their prices are generally lower then allowed by OEMs. If you call then other retailers don't have to match since it's not advertised and everyone gets along.

Is it me or is nothing priced on his website???

Give them a call and I guarantee their price is lower than whatever price you may have seen! My mind has been blown on some of their pricing, and if there wasn't a 90 day trade in policy at Golf Mart I already would've purchased a few items from them.

I love my new Puma Biodrive Leather shoes so much that I bought another pair. If anyone is interested, there are a few sizes left here for $45.00 -
http://www.ebay.com/itm/131735069603

Give them a call and I guarantee their price is lower than whatever price you may have seen! My mind has been blown on some of their pricing, and if there wasn't a 90 day trade in policy at Golf Mart I already would've purchased a few items from them.
What i do is go on the manufacturers site and build exactly what I want and then copy/paste that info into an email to sales@discountdansgolf.com. Someone usually gets back to me within an hour and the order is placed that day. It goes quicker than if I order directly through the manufacturer.

M2 3HL Fairway Wood - HZRDUS Black 75 6.0

Odyssey buckets blade, FighterPlane Mallet, and Scotland Blade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Especially in 11 wide.

I feel your pain! I tried the Biodrives on in standard width and there's no way I could go that route even though $45 is an incredible price!

8255064caa86a9a87b81a7be685e2e50.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

6 dozen 5A b330s from LGB from there buy 3 pay for 2 special. I shouldn't have to buy anymore balls this year.

So I guess the beauty of being fit for clubs is going in with an idea of what you would like, and coming out with something completely different. I decided to buy the bullet on graphite shafts after wrist and elbow pain, despite ordering a set of Apex CF 16's with the XP95 shaft. Turns out the Apex's aren't the best fit for me with graphite. So it's goodbye AP2 710's, hello AP1 716's with Kuro Kage graphite shafts. Pleased to say the AP1 716's are a lot less chunky that previous models I've seen, with only a hint of offset, so I'm looking forward to hitting these in anger out on the course.

I'll be setting a land speed record to get home!

f1cdade0ba04251164362b6fc9117c4c.jpg

Digital Camo Rose & Fire alignment stick covers

Ping Glide wedge showed up today!
Kudos to Northway 8 Golf Shop in Clifton Park, NY.
They got the wedge ordered and shipped it to me on vacation.
She's in the bag for tomorrow!

I ordered my new Wilson Staff C200 irons today. I am so excited to get to play them

I'll be setting a land speed record to get home!

f1cdade0ba04251164362b6fc9117c4c.jpg
Awesome.

The best is when I'm told it will ship in 3-5 days and it shows up before I have a chance to hunt down the tracking number.

I ordered my new Wilson Staff C200 irons today. I am so excited to get to play them

They are awesome, I bet you will transition nicely from the MTs to the C200s.

Repost from the putter thread but this thing is sweet!

7af155e5fbc5a7ad5bcf92fe7aeae7e3.jpg

3bd6afa91b6040839f4b82b750bba137.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back